Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Cheeseburgers in Paradise - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheeseburgers in Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheeseburgers in Paradise

I just might have to move to Pennsylvania....

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/
    Occupy JCF

Comment

You could order one for three. Those things are insane. It's like a meatloaf on a bun.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        There is no way I would spend $24 of something that I know I am only going to be able to eat a quarter of (if that). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can eat 3 to 4 regular pizzas (no kidding) I think I could handle that, but I need some preparations first. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

its almost like a meat cake or something.

Comment

yEAAAA. Val's [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            It's only 3-4 miles frome my house.
            Ohhh, Haven't been there in a year.
            Think I'll go this weekend.
            Always a long line though. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            Best milkshakes also.
            hummm..Mr.Lizard..Want a Hamburger??
            Finn

Comment

Looking at those burgers makes me seriously sick to my stomach. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can barely eat a frickin' Big Mac without feeling slightly faint. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                its almost like a meat cake or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmm, meat cake...
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Nice to see some love for Val's! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I used to live on Vermont right down the hill and around the cornerfrom there. Another great experience my bro turned me on to! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This thread is making me very hungry...

I'm going to make a 2lb Burger today .....all for me ...and wash it down with my homemade Spaz cola juice..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, you sure it's this thread that's making you hungry? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yes it does ....and horny! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X