No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to me. I'm 54 today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to me. I'm 54 today....

and almost homeless. My step family is giving Grandpa the old heave-ho. Me and my step-son are not getting along. It's a long story. Cheer me up. You are the only sane people I know, [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Happy Birthday to me. I\'m 54 today....

Sorry to hear that Fett!! Why dont Ya take a cab to Your local Tittie bar and Drink till ya puke then start all over again!! What the Hell ,its Your Birthday and Your 54 today!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well Fett, Happy Birthday....I think???? Hope things work out for ya.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Happy Birthday you old bastage. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy birthday to you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

happy birthday [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy B-day Fett!
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

EJ

Comment

Holy shite yer an old feller! LOL Cheer up, happy birfday dude!!!
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Shitfire!!! I'm old enough to be Eddie's dad. I'm old enough to have gone to Led Zepplin's first concert in SF. I'm old enough to have gone to Altamont, and I did. I'm old enough to have known better than to come up to Seattle. I'm old enough to know when it is time to leave. But, I am too frigging old to start over again after only 10 months. To make these bozos happy, I stopped drinking. Do you guys remember John Wayne in the "Shootist"? He went into the saloon and ordered a drink. "Today, is my birthday." That's exactly how I feel. I am going to get drunk today, my birthday, and I don't care what they think. At least, the Duke went down fighting. I just have to suck up all my feelings and spilt.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Shitfire!!! I'm old enough to be Eddie's dad. I'm old enough to have gone to Led Zepplin's first concert in SF. I'm old enough to have gone to Altamont, and I did. I'm old enough to have known better than to come up to Seattle. I'm old enough to know when it is time to leave. But, I am too frigging old to start over again after only 10 months. To make these bozos happy, I stopped drinking. Do you guys remember John Wayne in the "Shootist"? He went into the saloon and ordered a drink. "Today, is my birthday." That's exactly how I feel. I am going to get drunk today, my birthday, and I don't care what they think. At least, the Duke went down fighting. I just have to suck up all my feelings and spilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to Hear it !! Be careful though,cab rides are cheap all things considered..
                      Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday! Hope everything ends up OK for you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to Hear it !! Be careful though,cab rides are cheap all things considered..

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">Yeah, listen to JohnnyMac! Oh..and don't shoot anyone, "pilgrim"......... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey fett, happy birthday man! You're even older than your vintage OFR! Just kiddin', hope you sort it out and at least have a good day [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X