Hey Tekky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tekky

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] whats up man

Re: Hey Tekky

[ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] whats up man

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    .... yea Tekky. what's up...?! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

yea me and Tekky are great friends [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya, Wassup Tekky

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm trying to get on Tekky's good side right now, So I'll say what's up Bro?!!!?
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

who is this "Tekky" character?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Whaaazzzzuuupp???

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                yea me and Tekky are great friends [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Sorry to hear you know that clown. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey guys...

<center>

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</center>
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, compare this photo to others of this "TEKKY" and well... let's just say that this office and 9-5 sounding corporate bullshit he speaks of clearly isn't what's puttin' the food on the table... na'tta'mean, MILF Hunter? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] http://milfhunter.com/images/t6.jpg

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

"Toxic anal leakage"? Banned already perhaps? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The story is that this kid was banned before. He was the kid who claimed that he was a shredder and the only audio he could provide was a soundbite of Van Halen in a noisy background which he claimed was him. I can't remember why he was banned the first time though. But he has tried to return to the forum several times. I personally caught him twice, and this would be his third.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

To borrow a phrase:

Whaddadouche!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ed Zachary!!!

The kid's not very bright. After he posted here, he IM'd me to tell me he was here. So I told Jeremy and he banned him. Then both Jeremy and I told him that I was no longer an admin and the kid kept screaming (well, he used all caps, that's as close to screaming as one can get in an IM) for me to let him back into the JCF.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X