Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel's Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel's Bass

Ok I shipped this damn thing out Air, since I get a 50% discount on it on my works account, didn't see any updates yeaterday on it, checked this morning, none again, called them up, they said they don't know where it is, this is highley pissing me off [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Ox, they're supposed to call me agian later today with an update, hopefully it's in the air right now or in florida and they just don't know how to track **** [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel\'s Bass

It happens when they lost their tracks on thier shipment.
    I am sure they will find it out.
    Probably it is left at one of facilities or storages.

Comment

That's the thing is I know it probally not "Lost" but still it should've been there today at the latest.

Comment

Ok, they think what happened is since my "ground" guy always picks up all my stuff, it's sitting at the ground terminal, insted of being shipped

Comment

And it's Saturday.
          Probably you will not see any updates until Monday.

Comment

Ya, that blows. Ox wanted it for this weekend too. I've never had that probalem with my ground guy though, he'll take all my stuff in the morning and take my express too and take it to the right person, at the terminal. Oh well, I'll give him **** on mon morning [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Aw man, I got super panic attack or whatever when I saw this thread..So is it lost? lol..Im so confused it isnt cool..

Ox

Comment

I don't think it's quite that "lost" I think it's sitting in the wrong w/h. My ground guy picks up all my packages, "technically" he's not supposed to do that, my guess is that he forgot he had my express air package on his ground truck and it went to the ground w/h and is sitting in Kent, Wa for the past couple days.

Comment

Also check your Pm I'm sending the tracking # to you. I'll be right on Fed X's ass mon morning, to make sure this all goes right.

Comment

sounds good..I also sent you a PM back..I think I hate UPS ad FedEx

Comment

I thought FedEx's week is Tuesday through Saturday?

Comment

Nope, Express is open on Saterday's, Ground is open M-F.

Comment

...Have you been getting my PM's? I think it might be broke on my end..

Ox

Comment

Check your PM, I'm calling every 4 hours telling them to **** off and either find the package and bring it back to me or ship it, I told them a blind, deaf, retarted monkey could do their job better.

Comment

I didn't know this was continueing..
                              What happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X