• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel\'s Bass

Fedex is dumb..thats whats happening

Ox

Comment

I don't blame you for being upset, but the blind deaf retarded monkey comment was probably not wise. You doubled the chance of your bass being found broken and "improperly packed" with that remark.

I know you're already upset, I'm just saying if those guys are gonna break something, it's gonna be an item from someone who insulted them.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My company spends Hundreds of thoushends of dollors a year with them a year so I have a little more clout than most people.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I thought Fedex was one of the good ones..
          You should ask the guy who picked it up.
          Contact the local branch is the first thing you should do (well, you probally did it already but just to add my idea...)since it never showed up since it was picked up.
          I hate it everytime I hear fukked up story like this...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            My company spends Hundreds of thoushends of dollors a year with them a year so I have a little more clout than most people.

[/ QUOTE ]

My spelling of thousands sucked [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

3 days so far and no call back I've had to call them every 4 hours and bitch and they still can't do anything right

Comment

You may have some clout because of your company, but you're also relatively new on the job, so you may not want to push your luck. Someone at Fedex might complain to your boss about your comments, and are you officially allowed to ship personal stuff on the company account? It could be different if you were dogging them about a package of your company's
              but you're putting your company's relationship with Fedex on the line over a personal deal. I wouldn't really want to do that if I were you.

I'm just recalling that at your last job you got comfortable working on your project guitars at work on company time. I don't know if they said anything to you about it but that could have had something to do with them letting you go. It's good to be comfortable at work, but you don't want to take favors for granted. But hey, what do I know?
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

One of the 1st things I asked when I started was if I could ship personal stuff out, and they said never to worry about it. I packed, paid and shipped the guitar 30 min before I started work, so far this week I've told our shipping company (fedx) to **** off, I also told the people at the bayliner factory to **** off too, Luckilly the people I work with love my attitude when it comes to things like how our company should be tooken care of from the people we spend our money with, I was the 1st one in our company ever to just not roll over to the bayline factory, we spen $20 million a month with them and have been their top dealer for 25 years and no one has ever saw how much they're screwing us, and now I'm making changes for the better. Hopefully my attitude with Fedx will get us somewhere to.

Comment

Also working for a higher class of human is alot better to, my old work has screwed everyone he has ever had worked for him, I've never seen a higher turn around of people in 3 years than I did there.

Comment

And you seemed like such a nice young man when we met. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

no way..he needs to show some teeth and get fedex on it!

Ox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        And you seemed like such a nice young man when we met. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Got pics?
                        [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm the nicest guy in the world to everyone till you try to screw me, my company, or my family. Just this week I learned that Bayliner is charging us an upcharge of 50% on freight on the parts they're sending us, We do that much business with a comapny we should be getting free freight, plus they won'tlet us have any parts out of the factory that's an hour away from us, everything has to be routed through Tennessee, then to arlington then to us, takes 4 weeksto get parts now. I treat my good customers with the upmost respect and always do them right, since I know I'll see them agian, these 2 companys are scewing my company, acorse the people who run my company are dumbasses to so I'm kinda stuck on how far I can go.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm the nicest guy in the world to everyone till you try to screw me, my company, or my family.

[/ QUOTE ] I hope you reely. reely, reeeeeely like the guitars I sold you. You know where I live. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't have to worry about that, the Axe's are sweet [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]. The EMg in the Mdl. 2 isn't quite wired right, but that wasn't your fault, plus it was still a sweet deal. I'm playing the **** out of it every night. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Kidding aside, I sure hope this works out well in the end. The longer these clowns have it the greater the ......

Comment

Working...
                                X