Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel's Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel\'s Bass

Dont think like that..think happy thoughts..like..the bass in my hands..eh? ehhh? ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?

ox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dont think like that..think happy thoughts..like..the bass in my hands..eh? ehhh? ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?

ox

[/ QUOTE ] You're right. There are too many negative waves. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm sorry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Drs, maybe you spelled something wrong? Bwahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ya, I thought of that too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. If you misspell a road's name or something ups charges you $5 to correct it, so I check everything like that
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I REALLY like that policy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So , Ox let us know when ya get it and if it's cool.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Being a Dickhead does payoff. It'll be delivered TODAY!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Cool....Ox you'll be slappin' some new wood soon.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Yes being a dick at times does pay off ....I like being a dick ...I'm good at it.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel\'s Ba

Let's hope it is delivered in ONE box, instead of two!

Keith
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Re: Fed X Blows!!!!!!!! They Lost, Lost Camel\'s Ba

[ QUOTE ]
                      Let's hope it is delivered in ONE box, instead of two!

Keith

[/ QUOTE ] There you go with the negative waves. Quiz: What movie had the "Negative Waves" line and who said it.?
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X