Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car jack, anyone??

Everyone needs one of these!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Car jack, anyone??

You voted 5 stars for your own thread before anyone even viewed it? Pretty pretentious, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, he voted for the pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        They are useful in many ways.
        It's like you have airbags installed.
        Do they come as standard these days?
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I will be hitting a few auto zones today ooking for one of those. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think I will be hitting a few auto zones today ooking for one of those. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Hey, if you don't mind, pick one of them there "jacks" up for me and the Mrs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I don't even want to know where the air release is. But I can guess. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That is toooooo gooood!!!!!
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I HATE fake tits ....just not for me ..

Rather have a cute chick with lil' uns than a couple of big ol' water bags tucked in there....
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW ...I don't like fake vaginas either...I rather have a VOZ... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, can you lift a car with your PP?
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hey Bill, can you lift a car with your PP?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Maybe a Matchbox or a Revell Model [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding Bill....I know, I know, "my PP is none of your concern" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Man, that is TOO funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Where do you guys find this stuff?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          No, he voted for the pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Exactly!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I HATE fake tits ....just not for me ..

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Of course they're fake... they're inflatable. How do you think they expand to push the car up?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe it's Brett's ex-girlfriend trying to kill herself after the breakup?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmmm....my PP

Let's just says that the Bub's PP is not of this earth... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It has powers unbeknowns to mortals...I am an Incubus in human form... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X