Maximus is Backximus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus is Backximus!

well i got a laptop and i'm getting service on next friday the 13th- i'm at a buds house using his service and wanted to say hi- still in school and might be done in march if they approve my request to double my electives- still cranking the fiddle but not nearly as much as before- i'll get a band going again when i get back home right now it's about bikes- i posted a while ago but i never got to see any of the replies so i want to hear from some of my old jcf foolios! in the wise words of george costanza, "I'm back, baby!" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Maximus
    www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Re: Maximus is Backximus!

AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIII'M BACK!!! what's happenin' bossman? glad to hear the ****'s rollin' well for ya'. they better let ya' double your electives. if they don't, just hit 'em with a sock that's got a tennis ball in it 'n go, "FOOLIUS DON'T PLAY 'DAT!" worked for the dude Homey. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's great to see you back Neddi!!!! Glad to hear everything is going well for you.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Awesome to see you back ya fruity ass...

We missed ya!

signed,
        Originator of your "The Foolius Maximus" title!

Comment

i know i can always count on skullface! remember that one john? ahhhhhhhh, good times, good times

Comment

welcome back Neddi...good seeing you again...
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wassup, Foolio?!? Welcome back, ya silly little freak! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

FOOLIO!!! Glad to see you back!! I posted a while back wondering what happend to you.... We miss your presence here. Hope to see you back often!! Glad to hear things are going for you. Hang in there and keep pluckin yer guitar. Take care!!! Come back often!!!

Tone
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Nedro! Great to hear from ya!! Lookin forward to you schoolin some of these new kidz on How It's Done here in forum-land!!

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Hey Ned! My bike needs an oil change, so hop to! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Neddi ......!!!??? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yes bill, your nemesis has returned! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] max power

Comment

Neddi!!!!!
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

hey ho, glad to see you back.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X