Nothing better than Bikes and Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing better than Bikes and Guitars

Should probally go into the Pics of your gear thread, but I've never been one to follow rules that well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Here is my 1996 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, EVH charvel Import Mutt, Reliced 1 Hum, gold Floyd strat Mutt, Black Model 2 W/ EMG, Orange Flame Top 375DLX, Blue Reliced 1 Hum/ with JB.

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Nothing better than Bikes and Guitars

Two very expensive hobbies. I should know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    WOW I didn't realize the sun actually came out in northern Washington. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice looking group.

Comment

I've got one more on the way too, an orange 1 hum strat. I need to pick up an old Mx'er for the winter too.

Comment

What? No Harley? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Never been a Harley guy, Give me a Kawi any day [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, you must be on top of the world. New bike, a few new guitars. Ain't it great when things are going your way! Nice collection bro!

Jim
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Yep, after a little while of life not going my way, it's starting to look up and will only get better. now there is only 1 thing missing from the pic, one of those girls in my avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

all you need now is a nice blonde in the pic and you've got the hat trick [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X