Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Bronco inducted into Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bronco inducted into Hall of Fame?

Hmmm ... not really what this says of the Broncos. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...-of-fame_x.htm

Re: First Bronco inducted into Hall of Fame?

Man, I was surprised to see that he's the only one. I'm a lifelong Raiders fan, so I hate the Broncos, but they've had some great players over the years, especially at linebacker. I think Tom Jackson should definitely be in the Hall. Randy Gradishar was another great one, but I don't know how long he played or what kind of stats he put up. Shannon Sharpe will get in, probably first ballot. Don't like all the jawing, but I'd sure as hell want him on my team.

Comment

I hate the Bronco's too, cry baby Elway, I'm still a AFC West Guy, I hate having the Hawks in the NFC.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I just hated Elway. He was the 1st guy that I remember to flat out say he wouldn't play for the team that drafted him.
        I think it was the Baltimore Colts who had to trade the ass because of that.

Comment

Oh I thought you meant OJ's Bronco....that would be cool.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X