Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned 40 Today!!!!!

Well its happened!!!The BIG 40
    I will be selling off all my musical stuff and buying a new corvette [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Just kidding [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    At my party everybody was giving me grief about being over the hill??? Over the hill!!!
    Sh*t I'm just getting my second wind [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    When I was on the road for years I said I would never make it past 25 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Live fast,die young yadda yadda yadda
    But hell its GREAT to wake up and live another day
    thats another day I get to do what I like most and that is playing my charvels and jacksons [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Well time to drink a brew and crank the marshalls [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Turned 40 Today!!!!!

Wow, congratulations charvie!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Another 40 good ones ahead of you!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Over the hill.... actually you are on the top of the hill.

Congrats and have a great one!
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think we don't know each other very well, but congrats, man! Judging by the dynamics of your reacts and behaviour I would give you 25. Because some of the people think that life is just a step away from the death when turning 40.

Happy birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday bro,welcome to the over 40 club!!Chucksplatter

Comment

It's all downhill from here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k Congrats!

Comment

Happy B-day. I am not too far behind ya! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy B-day. I'm drinking one for ya [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks c/j brothers!!!!!!
                  Just put the amps on standby--Yep to get another cold one
                  Thanks for all the Birthday Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Man Life is GREAT [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah,
                    Just got a call from my last band
                    we will go in the studio and track our version of highway star (all instrumental-of course)
                    I will post the finish results in a week or 2

Comment

Woot! Look forward to hearing it!

Comment

Happy Birthday fellow 40 year old. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy Birthday!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I just turned 32 last month... I hope I live to be as old as you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Happy Birthday!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I just turned 32 last month... I hope I live to be as old as you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you'll turn at least 85 because of that smokin' 85 in the bridge, man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you'll turn at least 85 because of that smokin' 85 in the bridge, man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Thanks, man! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You, too! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X