a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a joke

The old Cherokee chief sat in his reservation hut, smoking the ceremonial pipe, eyeing the two US government officials sent to interview him.

"Chief Two Eagles," one official began, "you have observed the white man for many generations, you have seen his wars and his products, you have seen all his progress, and all his problems."

The chief nodded.

The official continued, "Considering recent events, in your opinion, where has the white man gone wrong?"

The chief stared at the government officials for over a minute, and then calmly replied, "When white man found the land, Indians were running it. No taxes. No debt. Plenty buffalo, Plenty beaver. Women did most of the work. Medicine man free. Indian men hunted and fished all the time".

The chief smiled, and added quietly, "White man dumb enough to think he could improve a system like that."
    Hail yesterday

Re: a joke

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is so true.

Comment

thats funny stuff!!!
        i got one

there's this bus completely full of ugly people that crashes and all of them die. (when i mean ugly people, i mean fugly!!)

so all of the people go up to the gate into heaven. the angel there grants each of them one wish because god made them so ugly. the first guy comes up and says "i wanna be gorgeous." the second person is thinking "thats a good wish." so the second guy wants to be gorgeous too. everybody in the line thinks its a great wish. but at the back of the line there's this guy laughing his ass off. i mean, he's about to wet himself. so finally everybody in the line esablishes that they all want to be gorgeous. finally it comes to that one last guy. the angel asks for his wish. the guy finnally calms down and says "make em all ugly again."

Comment

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

YOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. . WHAT A FACT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

more funny ****, this never gets old:

http://www.yjd40.dial.pipex.com/mastercard.html

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

aww man, that was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees 3 men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks at the biggest, meanest one in the face and says, "I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is a fine looking woman!" The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker, and would fight at the drop of a hat.

The drunk leans on the table again and says, "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!" The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad, but the biker still says nothing.

The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, "I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!" At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders and says...

"Grandpa, you're drunk....... Go home!"
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X