Fett's "Animal Farm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fett's "Animal Farm"

Well, I am still here. Get this. I went to a thriftstore yesterday and found an old metal and wood student's desk. Great paint job. It would have lokked good on a guitar. So, I get home all excited to show them. Walk in the door and the 3 year old is holding a real live "Green Turtle" the size of her face. So much for my surprise being the highlight of the day. Apparently someone was walking their turtle and it got away. You know how I know this? The owner drilled a hole in its shell and attached a blue leash. At least, this pup has a helmet. I'm not sure what they are going to do, but old Tutor the Turtle has a better chance of surviving than the little Turkfuk (may he beep in peace). "All the animals in the zoo are jumping up and down for you." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Fett\'s \"Animal Farm\"

How the hell does someone lose a fukkin' turtle?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Can that one run fast?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

We haven't but a stopwatch on it. But I bet it beat that "Cwazy Wabbit. Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Can it beat the duck, too? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Can it beat the duck, too? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] The question is, Mr. Lead Guitar: Can you duck the beat? [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

They are going to "Free Willie" or maybe just the turt. There is a small lake up the street and they are going to let it go up there. I hope it doesn't follow them home. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

...another news dispatch from the exciting world of Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If you find the Turtle ....can you send it to Cleveland.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  ...another news dispatch from the exciting world of Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] What do you want me to do. crawl into my shell and hide? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm sorry I'm not on the staff of the New Webster's Dictionary, like you are, always looking things up and staying busy busting our chops. I'm just a retired country gentleman that just happens to be on a very important "List". Aw, but that's another thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That Turtle has a built in , home made Glory Hole...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      They are going to "Free Willie" or maybe just the turt. There is a small lake up the street and they are going to let it go up there. I hope it doesn't follow them home. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I hope you unscrewed the leash first, and patched the hole before letting it go.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah a little non toxic bondo or such filler, a little sanding,(wet sand of course) good as new. Send them on their way.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          yeah a little non toxic bondo or such filler, a little sanding,(wet sand of course) good as new. Send them on their way.

[/ QUOTE ] Shouldn't I post this on the Tech Q and A. " How do I patch a hole in my tortiseshell body?" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Awwwww...Don't patch up the Glory Hole ...

Party Poopers.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would bust a nut laughing if Bill got the turtle and discovered it was of the snapping variety... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X