Fett's "Animal Farm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fett\'s \"Animal Farm\"

The turt better have good eyes because Horns comes off so "Macho", his little guy may be hard to find. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Nope ...The Dark Marsupial is of legendary proportions.

It is amoung the likes of Leviathan , Cthulhu and The Ziz.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Uh-oh, Bill got his dick stuck in a turtle! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

It is amoung the likes of Leviathan , Cthulhu and The Ziz.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know about your kangaroo, but I betcha my turt could snap off your wienie in one try. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The clowns left the turt on the lawn and not in the cooler, so it flew the coop, so to speak. Maybe, it's making its own way back to the lake. Between turkeys and turtles, maybe the next animal that will show up will be Toucan or a Tiger or a Tit Mouse. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Methinks thou dost protest too much.... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

BTW, don't you drive a Corvette? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Vette drivers = small penis on board) Har har har! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                How the hell does someone lose a fukkin' turtle?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Can that one run fast?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We had water turtles at home for seven years and I could believe it, how fast they are.

Comment

Yeah I drive a vette but I must sell it ....I need more head room... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    How the hell does someone lose a fukkin' turtle?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Can that one run fast?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We had water turtles at home for seven years and I could believe it, how fast they are.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Wow. Interesting.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X