MetalQuiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MetalQuiz

Beats the hell out of me. I came across 3 questions regarding them so far.

Comment

You would think BillZ would do the best...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

man, too many bands I haven't listened to and questions about Metallica - I've got no idea which album Dyers Eve is on... although I do now
        Hail yesterday

Comment

bah....~600 was my highest...i usually know all the dream theater, metallica, van halen etc questions, but everytime i reach around 600 some nu metal question (or power metal....damn, i never listened to helloween in my entire life, and i dont think i will ever, so how can they expect me to know all this stuff lol) pops up and i'm fukked ....strangly, i havent had a single him question yet.
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

James hetfield is NOW attempting to enter the country music genre? I thought that was like 8 years ago...

Comment

I got as high as 1350, but that was after taking the test several times--and then they would ask some gayass question about "HIM"--who the fukk is that???

Comment

Just figured I'd try again 1352!!

HIM is His Infernal Majesty. I've never heard of them. Whoever made this quiz up must be a huge C.O.B. fan. half the goddamn questions are about them or H.I.M.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey i am not that bad [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Made 2104 points and right now i am at the top for thursday. But didn't make it into the month or all-time list.
                  Those damn HIM questions.

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Working...
                  X