Shadows Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shadows Fall

BTW ....I really think the music to KSE is great ...great guitars ..But I hate when the singer breaks into the clean stuff most of the time ...a lot of times the music looses it's momentum at a lot times....it does get a lot of play regardless..But that dude should stick to dirty vox....along with a bunch of others who can't sing in key....
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      looses it's

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, Bill, you forgot to put "definately" in there...you would've scored the dumbass trifecta! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank you Ron ....I'll try harder next time.

do I still win the Dumbass bronze.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X