Any JCFers from Netherlands (Holland) please PM me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any JCFers from Netherlands (Holland) please PM me

I need to contact a Dutch musician. Please PM me if you think you can help. Even initial research only would be great. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Any JCFers from Netherlands (Holland) please PM me

Looking for a Dutch Pen Pal ?

Comment

Shaddup, you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's a favor for my mom.

Comment

Didn't your mom play in aband with Jan Van Halen???
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yup. It was her band, The Internationals. Alex was in it too, for a time.

Comment

Does she have any pics or anything?? Wonder if Alex would remember her??
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

hmm, what would you like in that PM? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

Sorry i don't think i can help you.. but you can try checking out a dutch guitar forum http://www.gitaarnet.nl/forum and ask your question there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I haven't been posting there for a couple of months and will never post there again, I really dislike the atmosphere and most guys over there, except for a small number, are a bunch of sorry wankers (sorry shakeel, but it is a fact, btw, you're not included in that bunch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). so Ron, if you can get your info elsewhere, I suggest you do pick it up elsewhere

harrald

Comment

Yeah i agree there is a **** up environment there, but maybe someone might help him anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I (sort of) stopped posting there as well, i only post in sounds because there are some killer guitar players there: Robbert, Boudewijn, Bosch etc.

Comment

Ron, PMs are sent, but I don't know wheter they did arrive (they do not appear in my outbox. if you dit not get them, I will give it some more shots [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

harrald

Comment

Got 'em, dankuwel.

Comment

graag gedaan

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                          X