Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some ideas on a name....read on

[ QUOTE ]
    Joe...I knew I could count on you for a joke! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But I like Caroline, and Amber!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Of course you can always count on me for a joke! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

On a serious note, I do like the names Caroline and Amber. Also a favorite is Alex (Alexandra or Alexandria). And Shannon is a nice name, too.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Caitlin
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If I am pronouncing the middle name correctly, "Jennifer" just sings. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          I voted for Dakota, which my wife rejected. (I figured any chick named Dakota would a) be cool, and b) kick yer ass.)

We agreed on Gabriella, then it was a boy. So Ethan it was.

Keith

[/ QUOTE ] Would her middle name be North, South, or Dodge? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What ever the name is, you have to be able to sing it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          hey, then when you burst into her room at age 15 to invite her out for icecream with the rest of the family, and find some 16 year old buck in the sack with her, you can tell the young punk to get the f*ck outta Dodge!

ba dum ching! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

My daughter's middle name is, Kirsten. I wanted the spelling to be, Kjerstin, but the wife said no.
            But, for some reason I really like the foreign spelling. (pronounced k+hear+stin)
            Plus, a cute nick name out of it, would be KJ.

Comment

Jezabel.(Spelling?) That one isn't Irish I don't think but I like it Ken! Congrats Bro!

Comment

I actually came up with a neame with my last GF of

Elizibeth Rhoads Halen, that would be a cool name
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Okay Ken, listen to ME...this was to be my daughters name, but I got outvoted...(how can a Mother get outvoted??) anyway, Miss Tia Denise was supposed to be Onyxx Michelle....and Miss Veronica Lea was supposed to be Magan Gabrielle...take your pic....but you GOTTA use one of these...

Mrs LPC

Comment

Actually I like Gabrielle Michelle

Comment

april
                      ashley
                      brooke
                      courtney
                      donna
                      elizabeth
                      gabriella
                      isabel
                      kayla
                      lauren
                      sarah

Comment

I had a girlfreind named April, I always loved that name.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          If I am pronouncing the middle name correctly, "Jennifer" just sings. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...And the Celtic version of that name is Guinevere. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Supposedly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            you can tell the young punk to get the f*ck outta Dodge!

ba dum ching! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Bwahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fire
                              Pestilence
                              Death
                              Sorrow
                              Hope
                              Danger
                              Thunderhammer Badass
                              Remorse
                              Disdain

Avoid the following:
                              Jennifer - every single Jennifer I've ever known was a worthless b1tch who should have been fed to rabid alligators feet first (including my brother's second ex-wife).
                              Oddly-spelled names. I personally despise "Kirsten" because of the "y" sound after a harsh "k" sound. "Kristen" sounds more natural. Also names that have what I call "u-turns" where you have a letter that has the opposite sound of a preceeding letter, such as Moira (MOY-ra), or February.
                              For every name you can think of, think of how many different ways you can make fun of that name (including Anna Banana, Mary Mary Quite Contrary, etc etc), and realise that the child WILL have to endure that sort of thing.
                              Also avoid "hippie" names like Star, Luna, Rosepetal, and if you name her "peekaboo" I'll come to your house and kill you personally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Rebecca
                                Fia
                                Mia

Comment

Working...
                                X