Wow, Phoenix Arizona is Nazi Land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow, Phoenix Arizona is Nazi Land?

It's weird , I had many dogs come after me. Everytime that happends ...I stand there , hold my ground and raise my weapon . It never fails as soon as I do that the dog stops dead in his tracks and will NOT advance ...he'll keep barking everytime.....but he will not come any closer.

Never had to shoot a dog. I would with no problem if I had to (i'm not getting bit) ....I awlays sensed that the dog just knew not to take another step towards me....
    or maybe it's just that I'm not showing any fear and running....I would assume that would be a bite in the ass.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tent City 'residents' don't get TV's, cigs, or coffee.
      They DO get pink underwear and green balogna.
      They DO get to pull weeds on the sides of the freeways.

It aint fun.
      It aint comfy.
      It be JAIL!

Sheriff Joe gets liberals taking runs at him almost continuously. The ACLU has him on speed-dial, lol...
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I wish I had him here in Cleveland! We need someone to put the smackdown on these scums that run rampant here.

Well, as long as he didn't shoot my pitties! hehe..

Comment

No one has ever died from the heat in tent city. It's a dry heat! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I posted a long thing about Sheriff Joe around here somewhere ....

About his tent prison system ...he's got the best system in the country that don't impose the cost of holding such scum on us taxpayers..

Most prison are like a club ...they have weights , cable TV , Play Basketball , Eat everyday , Have sex , Do drugs Computers , Get some new Tats , Magazines , Music , Play guitar....never have to work...and charge us for the bill....wow what a punishment.

I would be at home in this kind of Prison ...

Hey my stupid brother did two hard years in lock up ....he liked it sooooo much he can't wait to get back there.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

SHERIFF FUGGIN' JOE IS GOD...!!!!!!!

sorry , I just felt like sayin' that... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah as a beat cop in the hood I could honestly say the Rotts and Pitts get a bad rap . I feel for the poor animals who are bread by those primates just for a life of abuse and neglect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I had two rotties in the house for years, both were abused by previous owners and had some issues initially but were the best dogs I ever had once they got acclimated to actually living in a home and interacting with people rather than being chained up in someone's back yard and beaten regularly. Someone who had one of them taught her to bare her teeth and growl whenever someone touched her. Never did get her to stop doing that and it really scared a few visitors even though she was just being friendly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CM - I do love dogs but that doesn't require me to stand by and be a chew toy for an aggressive specimin. You assumed a whole lot into my statement: I'd shoot an aggressive charging dog whether it was a mastiff, a pit bull, a rottie, a german shepard, or any other large breed if I thought I was really in danger. My friends who've owned pit bulls did so mostly because they thought it was cool to own such a "badass" dog, not because they really wanted a dog. As a result the dogs wound up chained or penned up outside and weren't really all that well taken care of (and definitely not socialized). I have no problem at all with any particular breed and agree 100% with Bill that it's almost always a bad owner and not a bad animal that's at fault when an indicent occurs.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It cool man, no thing... I'm understanding to what you are saying now. I myself, have (responsibly) owned pittbulls for around 25 years (so, I'm hypersensitive to the prejudice that we get) and "I" actually had to shoot a neighbors pitbull that had attacked my dog and myself in my own front yard. I shot it while it was attached to my arm still, so I understand what can happen, and what you have to do sometimes.

Shame that the breed which TRULY was an American icon during the World Wars has basically been ruined by scumbag thugs. Now, most people are terrified of them. Sad state... Understandable I guess in many ways as so many are so irresponsible with them. But, sad nonetheless.

Comment

My dad had a pit bull for a while. Other than it being destructive (it ate through my step mothers exhaust on her car and wood mouldings in the house), it never hurt anyone intentionally. While reading this article the writer didn't get the reaction out of me I guess it would have on most other people. I see dogs as animals. For a dog to die in a building fire is as tragic to me as a deer being hit by a car or a bear being snared in a trap.

Comment

Das Right , John had Pitts since I known him (a very long time) and yep he had to blast one off that was locked onto his arm with a nine...

.....he's very sensitive with pittbulls ...

The most gruesome and famous pre-meditated murder by use of pittbull was in 1990 ...Right here in cleveland Ohio...

I personally knew the Homicide Det. in charge of that case. She showed me all the pictures of the crime scene .....it was the most bloodiest thing any human could ever witness.

A married couple owned a Pitt and while the wife was at work her spouse was training the dog to attack her when they had a dispute ..

He attacked her allright ...He pretended that he wasn't home during the incident . The animal literaly tore that woman into shreds ....nothing was left of her.....just pieces in puddles of blood in blood splattered room..

My freind saw all this in person and told me that the pics don't do the scene justice ...I been at countless gruesome crime scenes ....I believe her.

It is the only documented case in the country where a Pitt Bull was used as a murder weapon....right here in beautiful Cleveland! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        actually had to shoot a neighbors pitbull that had attacked my dog and myself in my own front yard. I shot it while it was attached to my arm still,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pit bull as murder weapon

[ QUOTE ]
                          The most gruesome and famous pre-meditated murder by use of pittbull was in 1990 ...Right here in cleveland Ohio...
                          A married couple owned a Pitt and while the wife was at work her spouse was training the dog to attack her when they had a dispute ..

He attacked her allright ...He pretended that he wasn't home during the incident . The animal literaly tore that woman into shreds ....nothing was left of her.....just pieces in puddles of blood in blood splattered room..

[/ QUOTE ]

While Bill's story sure sounds like an urban legend, it is true, but as usual Bill exaggerated [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/93/1...nal%20%20first

The couple were not married, it was in 1992, she was not "torn to shreds"
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Pit bull as murder weapon

So it's okay to hit your girlfriend with a pitbull as opposed to your wife?

Maybe the pics Bill saw were the shreds and blood remaining after the body was removed. I a sure SHE felt she was being ripped to shreds
                            and you'd feel the same, so for purposes of realizing the horror of the situation there's
                            not much difference.

The guy killed his woman horribly, using a pit bull as the murder weapon. You may be right in the details you correct, but it doesn't change the basic truth and disgust of the story.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Exaggeration ....nope not this time . [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

OK '92 then....I'm not looking up all the facts as we speak ...this is from memory ..there was only about another 1000 crime scenes to remember after that one.....nope I can't give you proper dates on those either .

The Detective in charge retired after she closed that case and get her conviction. As far as that relationship it was a domestic one ..both lived and resided together....with a long on going history of Domestic Violence....."Domestic" violence.!!!

My friend Mike Italiano was in charge of the investigation it was the bloodiest thing she has ever witness in 30 years on the job.. most of those in the Homicide unit.

Yes Mike is a lady.

Belive me I saw about fifty pics of that victim and the crime scene in that room...she was torn apart.!!!!

Comment

Even her skull was crushed from the force of the Pitts jaws.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X