Wow, Phoenix Arizona is Nazi Land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pit bull as murder weapon

And who in the **** are you going to believe the police dept that "knows" or a fuckin' stupid animal times news article........jeez!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Goddamit!!!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

F U C K !!!!!!

Comment

S H I T !!!!!!

Comment

What the hell!!!!!!

Comment

Just providong a link, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, I backed you up! Heh. Now go smoke some illegal drugs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Even her skull was crushed from the force of the Pitts jaws.!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, very unlikely bro... I remember totally reading about it when it happened with great interest... She mostly bled to death... Quite visual though...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  providong

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Haha! You suck at spelling, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

John that's what I was told...

you have to remeber with all those wounds while fighting ..she's pumpin' out all over the place ....arteries squirting like lawn sprinklers..

There was blood on the ceiling ...this I saw a picture of...I remember it clearly!

It was a mess ....very very messy...eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

So is the dog less liable if he ONLY mauled her so she bled out and maybe didn't crush her skull? What's the difference to her since she's still dead, and died a horrific death in
                      great pain, planned by her boyfriend? Picking
                      nits in this situation doesn't make much sense. I could see why the PD would simply say she was mauled to death and not necessarily spell out that her skull was crushed, if it was. John, are you saying a pit bull couldn't crush her skull, or just that you don't recall that being said in the article you read back in 1992? Just curious.

Did the lowlife scumbag who planned this get the death penalty? He should have.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I didn't say the pittie was less liable, dead is dead man.

I do remember when it happened, and paid close attention to it. It was pretty bad, and very bloody. But, a pitty would have to have some time to destroy a skull, I assure you. Raised them for 25 years.

The dog was only doing what some idiot trained it to do to make him happy. Any dog could be trained to do whatever they are capable of, and a pittie will do what it takes to get the approval of the master, and will not give up. Not exactly the dogs fault though. They just try to please.

Comment

I'm sure John knows the power of a Pitt's jaws ...

I don't know if you recall (maybe you do) because of the rush of adrenaline I'm sure you had...

but even with your leather jacket on ..that had to feel like your arm was in a tugging vice. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I don't think you ever mentioned that to me...I assume you had to feel some major pressure.

Comment

Yep , that dog did exactly what it was trained to do ...

Comment

I think I'm going to train Pico to attack Val ...just thinkin'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X