..Where is Panteras drummer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..Where is Panteras drummer?

Where did he go? He didnt go with damageplan did he? Or what?

Ox

Re: ..Where is Panteras drummer?

He's in the band with Dime
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Oh, the drums dont seem like him..I was just wondering cause on some of thoughs pantera tracks (the live videos off of Kazaa) hes just badass..

ox

Comment

I'm a drummer and Besides Tommy Lee and John Bonham, Vinny is the most badass guy in the world.

Comment

Yeah he is..There recordings though make him sound little unless you EQ it..but the videos (live) usually rock

ox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm a drummer and Besides Tommy Lee and John Bonham, Vinny is the most badass guy in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

how could u forget neil peart? i swear i will...

j/k those dudes are badass.

Comment

My parants actually took me to see Rush and Mr. Big in 89 just so I wouldn't quit playing drums to play baseball, neil rocks

My list is

1.Tommy Lee
              2.John Bonham
              3.Randy Castillo
              4.Vinny Paul
              5.Sean Kinny

Comment

i saw rush in late july. that was a kikass fukkin show. "o baterista" was better than on the dvd. thats and incredible list though. i've got all those guys up there on my list as well.

Comment

To me Neil is just like Les Claypool, Just to damn good, I actually listen to rush more for Alex than I do for Neil, Alex never gets his props.

Comment

What songs are good by rush? I have acouple and they dont seem that good?

ox

Comment

Go get 2112, one of the best albums of the 70's

Comment

I got a question. Whatever happened to Rex Brown, Pantera's bass player?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I know he did the second Down album with Phil Anselmo, but what's he up to now?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Any Rush up to Moving Pictures is pretty damn great for drums as well as bass, Camel. Except their first album, which is cool but very ordinary 70s hard rock. They didn't yet have Neil Peart; a guy named John Rutsey was their original drummer. Neil changed the band completely though.

DRSRacing, thanks for your props to Alex Lifeson. He is probably my favorite rock guitarist, sentimentally at least. He has his own style that I love!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: ..Where is Pantera\'s bassplayer?

[ QUOTE ]
                            I got a question. Whatever happened to Rex Brown, Pantera's bass player?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I know he did the second Down album with Phil Anselmo, but what's he up to now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an answer: He's in the New Orleans "sludgecore" trio Crowbar:

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/crow.htm
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: ..Where is Pantera\'s bassplayer?

No kidding! I guess there is NO chance the dude who used to let his gut hang over the bass will ever come back!

Comment

Working...
                              X