grumpy old man!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grumpy old man!!!

ok, i work at this pizza resaurant (papa JOES, not johns, pizza. biggest rip off name in the business) and there's this old dude that usually works a 10 hour shift. i usually work a 3 hour shift cuz im only like 15. well i started working there like 2 weeks ago and im still kinda learning the ropes. well today im workin and we get an order for a club and i ask my friend what veggies i stick on it. (i forget this cuz we get like 1 or 2 club orders a week and they're never during my shift) my friend is like "lettuce, bacon..." and then george (grumpy old fart) butts in and is like "goddamn bj u need to learn this shiat." well i understand his bitchin and i probably deserved it. well 5 minutes later the old fart's still bitchin. he's like "these have got to be the dumbest kids..." and shiat like that. im kinda laughin cuz its so ridiculous. well i go on a delivery and come back 30 minutes later and the fukker is still complaining. he's like "i bet decided to take ur valuable time.." and shiat. well i didnt. so im like "what's ur problem man?" he says "ur a failure that cant do ur job." im pissed as hell right now because i'd been workin my ass off in the kitchen and wasted a couple gallons of gas on the delivery. so i get all red eye'd and pink faced [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] and say "i'm a failure eh? well what the hell is a 50 year old man workin at a pizza place for that cant pay the bills?" the dude gives me one of the meanest looks i have ever seen. i mean he takes off his glasses to give me this look. i walk right past him. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] well i gonna file this to my boss.
    [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

beej

Re: grumpy old man!!!

KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!!..oh this isnt real time..Man, that guy sucks

ox

Comment

yeah, i felt like stickin my fist in his face, but i was in front of a couple of customers at the time.

Comment

You could of gave them a free pizza or something to keep there mouth shut..I want pizza now..blah

ox

Comment

haha, yeah, but he would have told the boss and i woulda been fired for bribing a customer. but maybe when im about to get i new job i might try that!

Comment

Try sending some pizzas to my apt. when your at it..

ox

Comment

where do u live? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

In florida..dont send them till after that Charlie thing hits..nothing is worse than a pizza with a tree on it

ox

Comment

ok, i wont use Fed Ex either

lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    In florida..dont send them till after that Charlie thing hits..nothing is worse than a pizza with a tree on it

ox

[/ QUOTE ]If he sends enough pizzas you can use the boxes to cover your windows. By the time the pizzas get there, they may be hard enough, too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Give the old guy a break. He is not working there because he wants to. Just another indication of how the economy is "recovering". [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i understand but that doesnt call for a shifts worth of bitchin and moanin and insults.

Comment

The one thing you don't want to do is to smart-mouth him regardless of what he says to you. It will just reinforce his poor opinion of teens. If you really want to break his balls, the next time he gives you grief just smile and say, "I'm sorry." and go about your business. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's right! Kill 'em with kindness.

That just makes grumpy people even more pissed off. Plus, you come out smelling like a rose because you acted in a civil manner.

Comment

Tony, you're not a "Junior Member" in my eyes. You are wise beyond your years. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Bah, I say stick it to the old guy by askin him why he's working at a pizza shop at his age [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Then I'd tell him not to throw rocks in a glass house, and to stop giving me grief over something as trivial as pizza.

I'd also tell him that if he cussed at me again while on company time I'd file a complaint with the labor department for verbal abuse.

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X