Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: grumpy old man!!!

U guyz r dum. (DT87 & LC) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i understand but that doesnt call for a shifts worth of bitchin and moanin and insults.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that would be a great album name. "A Shifts Worth of Bitchin and Moanin and Insults."

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Send his Grandkid a Live Turkey. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Fukking classic. Nothing worse than a know-it-all working in a dead end job. Ask him how much twat he's pulled in his life slinging pizzas for a living.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Fukking classic. Nothing worse than a know-it-all working in a dead end job. Ask him how much twat he's pulled in his life slinging pizzas for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, some of those pizza delivery guys do ok that way...a friend of mine got more action as a pizza delivery guy than he ever did afterward.

Comment

the thing is that the guy doesnt do deliveries, hes stuck in the kitchen. so he's not gettin twat in there or the place would be infected with god knows what.

also, im stickin a patent on "a shifts worth of bitchin and moanin and insults"

also, i didnt say nething back to him til he insulted me. i'm not one to show weakness to whoever insults me. ill fukkin stand up for myself. i got balls dammit!!!!

Comment

The old guy sounds like he's frustrated, like Fett said. He's probably very upset that he's indeed an "old man working at a pizza shop", especially when he sees youngsters like you who will someday leave the shop either for college or something bigger-n-better. By the way, is this old guy single? On top of being bitter about his income, he might also be lonely and acting that out in a rather bizarre fashion.

If he continues to be a ball-breaker, let your management know. But don't take it out on the old guy - show your strength by not stooping down to his level of behavior.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

You are 15 and your balls haven't decended yet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Use this as a lesson on how to be a better person than the one breaking your's. The men with real balls don't let this kind of thing get to them. He is testes you and you have to know you have bigger cahones than he has by not falling into his trap. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Leave the old fart alone. I know, I am one.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I say give the old bastard as much hell as he gives you. So he made the wrong decisions in life - doesn't give him the right to shovel sh1t in someone else's face.
                    I got no sympathy for the guy, and we get 'em in all the time where I work - people that have either pissed away their whole lives going from small job to small job, not settling into a career, no plan or hope for a future, and they come in whining and moaning.
                    It's work, it sucks. That's why it's called work. If it was play, we'd be making millions and having fun.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Not everything life throws ya is your decision. But the old guy is a little outta line picking on a 15 year old.

Comment

i'm actually 16 about to turn 17, i just messed up when i was typing it out.

i mean, i dont mean to stoop to his level but sometimes people like that need to be told whats up, ya know? i half agree with JD and fett, and i half agree with newc, and vanosbourne described perfectly. i waited till he made his move before i made mines though. thats what i believe. but i wasnt gonna let him keep bitchin. after i said what i said, he finnally shut up.

Comment

I don't believe in that "stooping to his level" bull - it's used as a lazy cop out. Go ask any decent housewife how to clean the tile in the shower or how to clean the toilet - not standing there with the brush and a bottle of Lysol in the bowl, I mean BEHIND the toilet where small crawling children can get and find piss splatters and other germs - you HAVE to stoop to that level to get right on it.

AS DT proved, the old guy shut up when you threw back what he was dishin' out. "Kill 'em with Kindness": screw that happy hippie nonsense - stand up and be heard and assert yourself. Be an a$$hole to an a$$hole - they deserve it.

The old guy doesn't automatically qualify for free respect because of his age - he still has to EARN it on an individual basis, just like everyone else.

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

wow, well said newc. dont bash hippies though, my mom's one and she's cool as hell. but yeah, if u dish someones own medicine back at them, they might think about it.

i also agree with the fact that age doesn't matter. its like saying "respect your elders." but thats fukked up because as newc said, a some of em dont deserve respect.

but neway, the pizza business rules cuz i eat so many topping and ****, ill never go home hungry. i love the sausage and burger. and I AM guilty of chuggin greek dressing. boy that stuff is good!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, the freedom of youth. All this Newc stuff and your "I'm not going to take any of the Sh-t" attitude will eventually get you your ears boxed. I'm am not an old hippie. I am just an old man that has dealt with this stuff for decades. Grow up you guys and stop copping attitudes. It is most unbecomming. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

we only cop attitudes if you cop attitudes!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X