Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: grumpy old man!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    we only cop attitudes if you cop attitudes!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not copping an attitude. You just better mind your tongue or I'll take you over my knee and spank the living daylights out of you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And if that doesn't work, I'll just say, "I'm sorry". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i was just makin a minor point man. thats what went on in the kitchen though. if you read the story again it might tell u what i meant by the statement above. but i also told him sorry. but no, he kept bitchin and moanin and insultin.

i'm just makin certain points here and there, no intent to piss ne1 off.

Comment

I'm just funnin' ya boy. You will live and learn and then turn into a grumpy old man. Been there. Done that. I'll bet you that, in time, you guys will come out as friends. Just ask him what music he listens to and don't laugh if he says Slim Whitman or Yanni. Peace and love.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

"Kill 'em with Kindness": screw that happy hippie nonsense - stand up and be heard and assert yourself. Be an a$$hole to an a$$hole - they deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off... I am definately NOT a hippie. I wasn't even born in the 60's. I'm just a guy who spends most of his teaching and coaching 17 year old kids how to properly deal with angry customers. Even if they are the rudest, bitchiest, most degrading, nastiest customer on the planet, they have to learn to stay in control and not let the jerks get the best of them.

As for "Be an a$$hole to an a$$hole"... Well, there is a time and place for everything. I just don't believe that the workplace is that place. Now, I am not saying don't stand up for yourself. (By all means, you shouldn't have to take that crap from anyone). I'm just saying that there is a right way to do it.

Comment

If you develop a rep for being an a$$hole, your company will notice. And not in a good way.

And, you young punks stay offa my lawn! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] (shakes fist)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Also, sometimes when you try the "**** for a$$hole" tactic, the OTHER a$$hole pulls out his gun and shoots your unprepared a$$ dead!

You really have to decide when you get into an argument with someone whether it's important enough to take a bullet over. If not, it doesn't cost anything to be the bigger person and de-escalate the conflict. Nothing "hippie" about that, and Newc, I love ya bro, but in L.A. you'd be dead in 6 months with that approach.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

L.A., L.A., L.A....damn, Rich you sure love to talk about the place you no longer live in! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey fett, lets shake hands (metaphorically speaking).

also i like the "grumpy old fett" signature. made me laugh!

Comment

Working...
                  X