I'm Batman.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Batman.....

Poor guy. I hit him doing 50 or so on a country road last night and he is pretty well embeded in the grill. This is the second time I have hit a bat in that same area.

Matt

Re: I\'m Batman.....

Nice.

Comment

It's a good think you weren't both flying. According to the FAA, the aircraft at the slower speed has right-of-way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

At least your car doesn't appear to have suffered any ill effects. Of course, the same can't be said for the bat.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        At least your car doesn't appear to have suffered any ill effects. Of course, the same can't be said for the bat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know... I haven't peeled him off yet.

Comment

Oh - then best wishes for your biohazard removal. I hope the grill is OK.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Starighten the little guy out and use it as a hood ornament. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Better yet. Hang it from your rearview mirror.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would have to take him to the taxadermist... I am sure he would start smelling pretty funky in a couple days..

Comment

What did he try to do, suck out your anti-freeze?

Comment

ok, so you have a bat BBQ tonight.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh sh1t! Maybe the sonar system of that bat was with the "check engine" light on, and due to his blindness he didn't noticed it was making bad readings.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i bet his sonar thought that you were a really big bug. the bat was probably extremely hungry man.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think bat had broken radar or something. Yeah, he never wanted to listen and get it repaired. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Poor guy. I hit him doing 50 or so on a country road last night and he is pretty well embeded in the grill. This is the second time I have hit a bat in that same area.

[/ QUOTE ] You just wait until his friends find out you're taking batting practice in their hood, or your hood for that matter. They are going to find out where you live and 1,000,000 bats are going to dumb enough guano on your car to start a fertilizer business. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I think bat had broken radar or something. Yeah, he never wanted to listen and get it repaired. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] funny sh1t!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X