Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m Batman.....

Ouch!!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Awwwwwwww.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm not sure if this is legit or not (Paging Ron... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]) but apparently groundcrews working on F117 Nighthawks report that they have found dented bats lying on the ground around parked aircraft. Supposedly, the anti-radar properties of the airframe also messes with the bats' sonar returns, so the poor little suckers can't "see" them!

Comment

Revive him and send him to Fett's Grandson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Revive him and send him to Fett's Grandson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Actually, it has a better chance of surviving the way it is. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm not sure if this is legit or not (Paging Ron... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]) but apparently groundcrews working on F117 Nighthawks report that they have found dented bats lying on the ground around parked aircraft. Supposedly, the anti-radar properties of the airframe also messes with the bats' sonar returns, so the poor little suckers can't "see" them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... The airframe of the F-117A is not only coated with radar absorbent/dissipating paint, but is sculpted to deflect radar away from the source. I don't see how a bat's returns would be "messed up". Rather, they'd be lessened to the point where the radar cross section of said stealth aircraft appears to be similar to that of a bumblebee. But yes, I can totally picture the bats smacking into the sides of these planes because they look so "small" to the bats.

Comment

hey Matt, that is a chevy front end. Do you have onstar?:scratch: maybe the onstar fooked up his sonar? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Poor guy. I hit him doing 50 or so on a country road last night and he is pretty well embeded in the grill. This is the second time I have hit a bat in that same area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, you better stop using radar jammers in your car... you'll end with that specie. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats wild!!
                    2 bats hit...man!

I was out side last night having a smaoke and a bat swooped down about 10 inches from my to grab an insect I guess.
                    Needless to say all I heard was a weird swoosh/flap from its wings for a split second. And being it was 10" from my head it was LOUD!
                    I was riddled with goosebumps and freeked out for a moment.
                    Finished up my smoke under the table umbrella with a towel on my head. LOL

Comment

You never should have let the "bat out of the bag". You can road kill all the domesticated animals you want, but if the "Animal Guys" hear about this, you are going to wish you were on the grill and not that poor, but mis-guided, bat before they get through with you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X