NJ Governor to Resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Governor to Resign

Read about it HERE . My girlfriend always said McGreevey was gay, but now the cat is out of the bag. Although it is not in the article, I just watched the press conference on the news where he clearly stated he is resigning because of an adulterous affair, with another man, and that he didn't want this revelation to harm affect the governors office. Sheesh...... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: NJ Governor to Resign

Well that's just "Fagadelic". I could see a Republican resigning because of this. But for most Democrats, this wouldn't even be grounds for a slapped wrist.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

He's got bigger skeletons in his closet than just smokin' pole. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's using the "I'm gay" thing as an excuse for resigning and to portray himself as a "victim" of prejudice in the media's eye. In reality, it's that he's really worried about the bigger fish coming to fry his @ss on illegal state contracting payoffs to big campaign contributers and other illegalities.

Comment

I thought Christie Whitman, the governor before him, was gay, too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Eh, either way, NJ still pretty much sucks!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude, say what you will about NJ's governors, but I grew up there, and I think they were pretty good to me. I moved to PA 6 years ago, and am amazed at the total lack of educated people in this state (no offense to PA members). I have worked in the public schools here and they are a freaking mess. SO what if he's gay, chances are that alot of people ytou know are gay and you just haven't found out yet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I moved to PA 6 years ago, and am amazed at the total lack of educated people in this state (no offense to PA members

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] in other words "please don't get mad at me because I think that most people in PA are stupid".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Dude, say what you will about NJ's governors, but I grew up there, and I think they were pretty good to me. I moved to PA 6 years ago, and am amazed at the total lack of educated people in this state (no offense to PA members). I have worked in the public schools here and they are a freaking mess. SO what if he's gay, chances are that alot of people ytou know are gay and you just haven't found out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I was born and raised in NJ. I could care less if somebody's gay or not. Still doesn't change the fact this state sucks and we're paying the highest car insurance premiums in the US.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I agree with Fett on this. I bet there is a lot more to the story that is being told. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days as more information comes out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  ..... illegal state contracting payoffs to big campaign contributers and other illegalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfffffftttt... just another day at the office for most of the political world. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Toejam - Driver's Ed, man, pimp them driver's ed classes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i thought NY was paying the highest? 'eh, NJ blows anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] what the hell is this make a right and go around a big ol' bend in the road to come to a stoplight and make another right only in the attempt to make a goddamned fuckin' LEFT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i broke that law numerous times, still do, and everytime a cop pulls me over for it [i tend to do it infront of them, or not, doesn't matter to me], he ends up laughin' and i buy him lunch or dinner, or midnight snack. usually closer to midnight though. what's that road over there, off the Garden State Parkway, ummm, takes you into Seaside Heights, 389 or sometin'? 2nd exit 38 offa' the GSP, whatever that is, no reason i shouldn't make a left or a u-turn on that road when no one's around. poppycock! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] is it obvious i'm from NY? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

quite obvious. just dont salute me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          SO what if he's gay, chances are that alot of people ytou know are gay and you just haven't found out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope OUR brother's hear on the JCF aren't, Metal playing "Cupcakes"!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Don't ask. Don't tell." But are you gay? I can't tell? I guess you can tell the straights from the gays by their graphics. And don't jump to any conclusions just because I bought a guitar that has glitter on it. Sailor. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] These guys are gay. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I got hit on by some stupid dude the other day ...

I bet this Governor wants me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X