The Charley Comes To Town Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Charley Comes To Town Thread

<font color="yellow">We're supposed to get drenched here in coastal Carolina, and a couple of tornadoes **** up some **** earlier in the northern part of the state, killed a mom and her baby( which is tragic).<font color="yellow">

Comment

Keith???? You there???

Comment

That area is getting pummeled pretty badly from what I've read/seen. This is a pretty big storm, and Cat 4 aint no joke.....in 96 Bertha and Fran royally fukked up Coastal Carolina badly....and I don't remember them being this big.

I think many parts of Florida in the path of the storm are out of power....on the weather channel they said 100's of THOUSANDS of homes were without electricity, and many partially/completely destroyed.

Hopefully Keith is like the proverbial 3 little pigs hangin out in his house.....

Keith...let us know you and the family are OK as soon as you can boss.

Comment

We're all good here. Man, we dodged the bullet in a big way thank God. Lot's of damage south of us though and lots of folks without power. Keith, check back when you get back on line. Blessings.

Comment

Toss a life preserver around the axe, the head, the cab, the dog, the cat and yourself (forget the wife).. naw, just kiddin.. give the woman two. Here's wishing you all in this the best.

Comment

I used to live in Ft. Myers. For about 15 years. My sister and her kids still live there, along with some other people I know whose lives I don't care about, lol. She and the kids are OK. Numerous places I used to go to are destroyed, though...

Comment

Crap ..it didn't really touch Tampa ..

but it totaled the Orlando area..15 to 20 bill worth of damage ...holy crap.

I hope all the decent people are OK...

Charlie is a dick!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hop everybody has made it through OK, we're supposed to get it here in Raleigh around 2pm today but I think we'll be OK. Stay Safe and Dry everybody!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

We're good, thanks.

Power just came on: I hope it lasts. I'm at the northernmost end of Collier County, and collier didn't get it bad. Fort Myers and just north of them, Punta Gorda / etc. had the real damage. I have clients up that way, but I know know of any JCF-bros there.

We have a lot of work to do in the yard, but that is it.

Whew. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Really glad you folks in Tampa missed the worst of it, too.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Keith
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

The wife and I have vacationed in Sanibel / Fort Meyers many times now. A very beautiful area, awesome beaches. In fact, I wouldn't mind retiring down there in my older years.

Sad to hear they got hit hard. Hope our Florida bros are OK.

Comment

Yeah, we have had some pretty nasty weather today. they say it is the backside of Charley, it's been flooding and tornadoes all over the place. This is what I was expecting yesterday. Supposed to end soon though. Glad all is well. NOW if I could only track down my Model 6...

Comment

That sucks, Frank - I was really hoping you'd get it today.

Monday, then?

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                          X