"My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: A Message from Iraq

Very true.

Comment

Thats some funny S|-|it there folks.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And those kids probably don't even know who MJ is... lucky for them! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still dying to know what the message is on the original picture. This guy seems to be in a lot of hot water over it.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

It's a custom picture. The "original" picture features the soldier and the kids with the piece of cardboard, except it's blank, and there is a website out there that lets you plug in your own custom text by typing in what you want and then hitting the Submit button.

The REAL original picture probably had something written on it, but I never knew what.

Comment

Hey these guys are bustin ass / dying / killing / hot / stressed....they need a humourous outlet even if the humor is a bit left of center ....who cares .

How in the hell do you think I developed my sick demeanor and sense of humor...it's either that or you just fuckin' lose it ..

The world is too fuckin' serious in "my" book ..

to me , unless you or someone you love is sick or dying ...ther isn't anything serious....to me it's one big fuckin' joke....and not even a good joke.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ahhhhhh. Very interesting. Nice to see .comers capitalizing on the war in Iraq!

I bet what ever it was on there was a lot worse than this one.

Jim

Comment

I saw that same pic a while ago and it had the same message on it..I dunno.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If it isn't real, I'd really like to see what the original message was. This guy isn't really in trouble is he? I hope not for the MJ comment. thats too damn funny for anyone to take seriously.

Jim

Comment

Well we live in a very liberal PC world ...that's why we can't take care of business over there like we would have just thirty - forty years ago..

Our guys would have been home by now ....Thanks to the damn Media showing us every little detail..

They are fighting a war under a microscope of a bunch of idiot hippies....world wide.

I say kill 'em all ....flaten the whole area and call it America!!!

Do to them what we did to the indians ...just take it ...all of it!!!

and I would kill Allah while I'm at it!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

There's a lot of that stuff out there. The last time it came up here, this was posted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Is that Lane Stayley.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's Willie Nelson 43 years ago.
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              If it isn't real, I'd really like to see what the original message was. This guy isn't really in trouble is he? I hope not for the MJ comment. thats too damn funny for anyone to take seriously.

Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy is in trouble because in a different version of the picture the sign said that the soldier killed the kids' father and knocked up their sister. (his full name was given in the picture) I'm not sure if that was an authentic picture or not. The Army is investigating it. They look down on it because, in some ways, it's a form of abuse despite how funny some of us think it is.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X