LOLGASIMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLGASIMO

So, I wonder what all this shortening words you use means. I pretty much understand what the meaning is from the context it`s used in, but would like to now what each letter stands for.
    At least I`ve understand that IMO means in my opinion [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    LOL, GAS and whatever else.
    Thanks from your norwegian fellow [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Re: LOLGASIMO

LOL = Laugh Out Loud

GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome, for which there is no apparent cure except the sweet release of death. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

When I first saw the name of this topic, I thought it was LOLGASMO, some sort of laughter-induced orgasm or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">NOTP...you really, really need to get laid bro [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The world would be a happier place if everybody got laid much more often! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is said that either seven or ten sneezes in a row (I can't remember the exact number) is virtually like having an orgasm. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sustained laughter cannot be far behind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course, the number of sneezes for women will need to be more (and more elusive [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) than that of the men. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The world would be a happier place if everybody got laid much more often! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> Amen to that! </font>

Of course, the number of sneezes for women will need to be more (and more elusive [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) than that of the men. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> Not in my case...wink wink nudge nudge</font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

<font color="yellow">They don't call Ken the minuteman for nuffin [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Hmmm... I dunno. A few sneezes compared to an orgasm?? Riiight. I don't think they can even compare. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Sustained laugher though... okay. That might qualify. Sorta.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I feel so dirty for asking this, but what's the longest duration of time you've ever laughed, Em? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I kid, I kid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="yellow">They don't call Ken the minuteman for nuffin [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been cohorting with my ex Sam?!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Besides that...I wasn't talking about myself ya knucklehead! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I feel so dirty for asking this

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Bwahahahahahahahah.....NOTP....you are a riot bro [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been cohorting with my ex Sam?!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Nope, nope, nope [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]....

Comment

[quoteIt is said that either seven or ten sneezes in a row (I can't remember the exact number) is virtually like having an orgasm. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I heard that 10 sneezes in a row and your heart stops!

When I read the title, I thought that it was about the supposed sequel to Orgazmo.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Some orgasms are almost heart-stopping in themselves. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wouldn't know about the number of sneezes though. The most I've ever done in a row is four, and I HURT after that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My dad's done at LEAST six... he says it feels great... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Funny, I heard that 10 sneezes in a row and your heart stops!

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were the case...I should be dead and buried! I must be a vampire then....do vampires have orgasms too?
                            Oh no...starting to sound like BillZ!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Should I be proud or emberassed by my headline then [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X