Madden 2005 anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 2005 anyone????

Well it's an important day in life when the new madden comes out, got it on my xbox and it's awsome, the Hawks actually have great ratings, I'm 2-0 in my season [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]. Anyone else here love Madden??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Madden 2005 anyone????

Hawks?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh, SEAhawks. I forgot you were a Seattler. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Anyway, I haven't caught on with the Madden's on the newer-generation consoles. Too damn hard. I got Metroid Prime today, though... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I saw the presale stuff in the paper over the past few weeks.
      I love Madden 2004 XBox.

My brother in-law and I play all the time.
      Whats been improved on the 05 version??

Comment

I did not got Madden yet maybe today.I have been playing ESPN NFL 2k5.... it is the best looking football game I have ever played. Are you on XBOX Live Drsracing?

Comment

I haVE 2k5 too cheap to pass up. Don't play many video games though so this fills my need but madden is supposed to be great this year
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I haven't done live yet but want to start doing Madden, The only real differences between 04 and 05 are the ratings basically, The probability of making stuff happen is more real too, You've got to manage it like a real team, you just can't go out and throw 80 yd bombs like in the old days.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
            X