Well, schools started back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, schools started back.....

Thursday was my oldest daughters first day of high school....and I can already smell trouble(I thought it was Mr LPCs socks, but I was wrong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Back home in VA there is no middle school so they start high school in 8th grade. Somehow shes already been made Varsity Cheerleader for both football and basketball, plays girls basketball and runs track. I got the dreaded phone call with "Mom, I need money!!" It seems her cheerleading gear is gonna run us around 200, track and basketball another 150, plus all the insurance required for them to play sports. When did it get so expensive for a kid to enjoy school??

Then my youngest daughter informs me shes switching private schools and this ones tuition is 120 a month(which isnt bad), 200 for books a year, and 75 admin fee. Plus, my aunt has to take her and pick her up, which is a 45 min drive each way.

Tia has 4 years of high school looking at me, and Veronica is right on her heels....at the rate things are going, Im gonna have to book a room in the poor house soon!!

Mrs LPC

Re: Well, schools started back.....

What's funny is the thing she wears the least amount of clothing costs more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How much can a skirt, top and shoes cost [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Man , I can't wait till school starts ...Vinny has been up my ass since Summer Vacation started...

finally piece and quiet is just a week away.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i wish i was named vinnie. im stuck with "blowjob" and the fact i have to go to school again on monday.

Comment

Dude ...your parents named you BlowJob ....well that's not right.

Yep twenty years ago when I was twenty I always said if I ever had a son ...he's a Vinny!

I wanted to go with the name Vincent Price after my dude but the wife didn't like it.....so he's going to pick "price" for his confirmation name...he likes it (I'm always right!)

well now that the Vinman is going back to school ...me and momma can catch up on some major humpin' again. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] well my name is BJ, so i get the whole "blowjob" thing all the friggin time. i just decided to take it as another name. i remember one of my teachers called me blowjob one time. that guy was a nut!!

Comment

Did your parents watch BJ and the Bear alot? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

haha, no, its actually part of my dads nickname, bunky, and the j is junior.

Comment

I feel for ya, Mrs. LPC. Good grief! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  8th grade being high school too... that's a little frightening.

My daugher met her teacher on friday (she's in 2nd grade) and one of the cheerleaders was handing out pamphlets for the squad, team, club... whatever it is.
                  Yeah, ubelievable what they are asking for uniforms and monthly dues and whatnot. I asked my girl if she wanted to be a cheerleader and she said, "Are you KIDDING me? No way!"
                  LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Thank heavens she starts school on monday- her attitude is driving me nuts. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup! Schools in-
                    My son, 13 this month, stared last Wednesday [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    We hang out quite a bit during the summer so I lose my playmate until holiday brakes...

Plus not to mention they grow up so fast.
                    I set his PC up with the net and IM this summer and he was chatting with 5-6 girls from school the first time using it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What a joy to be a parent, aye...
                    (of course, I only have 1 to contend with
                    [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

My kid's been a babe magnet since he was here ....the girls at school get in trouble fightin' over him....I wish I had those problems in elementary school..

It took untill high school to have those problems ...I was a very good lookin' young man that had sex with much older girls at the ripe old age of 13... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

those were good times ...No Aids or fake boobs back then and Van Halen just came out!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        holiday brakes...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've gotta go back to school in about a week myself. It sucks to see all that money I made selling strings and pedals getting sucked away for books, housing, tuition, and other stuff I need so fast! Hopefully I can keep my job at GC and go to school fulltime too so I'll have a little money for other stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            holiday brakes...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, whats up with all the classes startin up in August? I dont start class until the last week of September. Back in high school we would start up at the beginning of September. I guess everybody has a different schedule.

Comment

Working...
                              X