It's Official. Wes Borland is back in Limp Bizkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official. Wes Borland is back in Limp Bizkit

So do they still think they can sell more CDs?
    [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    READ THIS

Re: It\'s Official. Wes Borland is back in Limp Bizkit

Well my life is compleate now, the original lineup for Limp Bizqit is back together [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

ooooooooohhhhh whoooppie.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Maybe we can get em' all in a helicopter now and shoot it down or sabatoge a fuel line or something [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Now yer talkin'...

Did you see that Fred Durst spoof on MAD TV ....it ruled!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yo DRS , did you hear the rumors that Ed wanted to join that band ...last year or somethin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Reunion tour 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, suddenly I have to go take a sh!t. Coincidence? I think not.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Re: It\'s Official. Wes Borland is back in Limp Biz

about time too! I hope Dave & Eddie take note. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Supposably, Limp wanted Ed to come down and just play a few tunes with them, All the guitar players fred had during that whole we're trying to find a player thing they did, all he did was steal everyones riffs and use them after they signed a agreement, my guess is he wanted to steal a few of ed's riffs and Eddie's just not that dumb [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe Diamond Dave should join Limp Dicklick...

Comment

"keep posin posin posin posin, WHAT?!"

Comment

posin' posin' posin' .....yep , that the one!!!!

Comment

that was pretty hilarious

i think aries spears is the fukkin best. have u seen his impression of shaq and mike tyson?

Comment

Oh thank goodness....I can sleep now.

Comment

Working...
                              X