No announcement yet.

NFL 2004! Pre Season Kick Off Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2004! Pre Season Kick Off Tonight!

Boo bam!!
    I am exceedinlgy stoked that today is the beginning of pre season NFL!
    While I dont wacth all the Pre season games as these are a precursor to the reg season to me...
    I know that official kick off (Sept) is drawing near!!
    So, wishing all the other JCF NFL Superfreeks, like me, a happy Season!

I LOVE football time!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: NFL 2004! Pre Season Kick Off Tonight!

I feel the same way. Football is the only sport I will watch on a regular basis. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I feel the same way. Football is the only sport I will watch on a regular basis. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yups!!
      And there's nothing better than watching NFL for 10-12+ hours straight on Sundays with the ESPN nite games.
      YEAH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      And then a MNF follow up..
      I miss Thursday night reg games tho!!

Glad to meet another NFL freek
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Games have already been played!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well the Hawks go against the Fudge Packers on Monday.

We're Gonna Score, and We're Gonna Win- Matt Hassleback in the playff lost against them last year

I gurentee a 12-4 Season and a playoff win at least, and I gurentee we will score and we win this time [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm so glad we have football, even if it preseason. Go Lions (stop laughing)

Comment

I don't have any real hatred towards the Lions, but Joey Harrington went to the U of Oragon, and I hate everyone and everything that has ever steped out of that collage. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Girl!!!
              You rock!
              Ive been a Lions fan my whole life!!
              Of course being born and raised there until i moved in the mid 90's.. Even still... My heart will always be with the Lions!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I always liked the lions in the days of Herman Moore and Barry Sanders though, Those 2 guys were the best at their positions for their careers. Also Dave Kreig played for the lions in 94, Dave Kreig Rocks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Scott we need 1 more Guy for the JCF fantasy football league, Pm me or Fritzriser, You'd be perfect for the last spot

Comment

Yeah, I think that the 91 season was their best since the Billy Simms/Dexter Bussey days...

Sentcha a PM..

Comment

Working...
                    X