NOTP's "Guy Camp" (stripper-related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTP's "Guy Camp" (stripper-related)

Stopped by a "gentlemen's club" today that I hadn't been to before, and I just went to scope the place out for a few minutes (yes, that short a time). Sat down, and before I even got comfortable, one of the girls was dropping very insinuating hints that she wanted to offer me private dances. Granted, I had to leave in a few minutes, so I had to politely decline (here's where you guys insult me brutally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). Then, I quickly made my way to the music store and then had to pick my brother up from work.

Seeing as how I've only truly sat down at one strip club in my life at the age of 17 (they didn't card me and my buddy then), I've never had champagne room experience. Is there a certain etiquette regarding "private dances"? I honestly didn't want to come home with creamed shorts especially since it's my mom who handles all the laundry in the house.

Man, this thread is potentially asking for a whole can of worms to be opened. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm TOTALLY willing to take your verbal lashings with an open mind, honestly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: NOTP\'s \"Guy Camp\" (stripper-related)

I've never had any "private dances" either [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img], I've only been to 1 strip club since I turned 18, I prefer the free ones from drunk 18 year old girls. Those usally end up better at the end of the night too [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've been to plenty of strip clubs, massage parlors, whorehouses, you name it, all over the world. My professional opinion is this:

1. Lap dances are just a tease. You are NEVER gonna get to blow a load unless you have damn near bottomless pockets.

2. NEVER DATE A STRIPPER!!! She is just waiting for some guy bigger and richer than you to come kick your ass and take her away. That's how they move up the food chain.

3. SHE DOESN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU. Strippers care about as much about you as the guys at KFC care about the chickens.

The list goes on and on. In the end if you really want to get off easy, go to a frat party and hit on ugly fat girls. You get to blow a load for free, and if your lucky they'll buy you drinks and take care of you and stuff. Fat girls try harder!!

That's my professional opinion.

Comment

Fat girls and Young girls always try harder. a 18 year old will do anything to "date" an older guy. I really didn't even like my ex working as a waitress at a strip club. It was just wierd, that's how the owner also got strippers to, He'd bring em in just to wait tables and then try to get them to dance [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

If you're going to hang in the VIP, be prepared to 1) spend and 2) get laid or blown. That's what those rooms are there for. Quick story that fits here...

Went to St. James for some dinner, and met a hot blonde with nice 600cc implants. We have a few drinks and she asks me upstairs for some "private time" in one of the rooms. On the way up, she grabs her friend (a black chick) and asks her to join us. I was like...err...I'm not into black chicks. Sorry to all the African American JCF'ers out there, but it's a personal preference. But I digress...

Anyway, the blonde explains that her friend is just going to watch the door. Cool. So we get freaky in there. I prop'd her up on a chair, got her wet, and her FRIEND handed me a rubber! Good friend, or so I thought. So a few minutes later we're really going at it. I have her legs strapped over my shoulders and her ass at the base of the chair. I was on my knees, so the allignment was perfect. I'm enjoying myself, just pounding away, when I feel this hand sneak through my legs and grab my sack! It's the black chick, and she's joining in. Well, ****. What was I going to do? I wasn't done, so I concentrated as much as I could on the blonde while the black chick played with my balls and kissed me. I finished, and then the $$$ came in. I was like..."I only wanted the blonde". They said $200 would be cool, so that's what I gave them. Sucks to pay for pussy, but that was a cool experience for the most part.

Brett

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a certain etiquette regarding "private dances"?

Fat girls and Young girls always try harder.

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            etiquette....
            I think there is a rule that you can't take off your pants during the private dance but maybe you can loose your pants little bit and maybe unzipped.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm enjoying myself, just pounding away, when I feel this hand sneak through my legs and grab my sack!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That probably would have freaked me out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the great replies. I think I will turn down every stripper who invites me, just to see how that feels. That, and I'm SUCH a cheapass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I didn't even pay the cover or buy a frickin' drink today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One way to turn down strippers and still look cool, is to say "I'm waiting for some other chick - sorry." Works, and makes you look very un-cheap ass.

Brett

Comment

Tell them "I really want to have sex with you. My crabs have learned how to speak and they want to start a family". That gets 'em. If they offer to exchange breeds, run like you've never run before!!

Comment

I *thought* that was you stumbling out of Jet Strip with that slap mark on your face! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was YOU going into Jet Strip!! We could have gone for a two-fer!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        One way to turn down strippers and still look cool, is to say "I'm waiting for some other chick - sorry." Works, and makes you look very un-cheap ass.

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure know yer stuff man [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

From strippers to "alittle titt squeeze at the end of a 200 dollar date" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Originally posted by brett8388:

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I knew I could count on ya for the advice! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And Ace... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] If I am feeling jovial one night, I think I will just try that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You guys rule. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X