Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercings

Alright lads.
    Am thinking of getting a piercing. Either my eyebrow or my tragus (flap on the front of your ear).
    Any advice, warnings or anything? Also, if they've been in like two months, when I take them out, how long will it be before they heal?
    Cheers

Jamesy

Re: Piercings

What happened to your ID name?
    "Mr Whitehttp://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl"
    The longest ID name in the history of JCF.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Its part of my new robot alter-ego. Kicks ass doesnt it. I seriously might keep it. Its growing on me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

I dunno..
        Instead of the website address, why don't you put a naked woman picture there.
        I think 99% of members will appreciate that more than just the address.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It wouldn't last long trust me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Let me see a picture of Piercing near by vagina.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My buddy pierced his own dick, we were out riding our dirt bikes and going through a nasty whoop wsection, well it got ripped out, funniest thing I've ever seen [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. At some point I'll have my nipples done so I can be like Toejam [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], but the 14 tattoos are enough for me now

Comment

You'll have to work on your manboobs to reach Joe's level [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (couldnt resist)
                The thing is, I dont have a sig pic, and havnt for a while. That writing/webcode just appeared.
                Anyone want to talk about PIERCINGS? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Eye Brow Piercings are hot on chicks, Depending how old you are and where you work, I'd just get the ear,

Comment

Im nineteen and am at uni at the moment. I know its not 'rock and roll' but I gotta make sure that my parents would be cool with it cos its their house I live in and theyre helping me money-wise through college. Im thinking an eyebrow would be more acceptable by them. I dunno. Im put off the ear by the fact my tragus is a lump of cartlidge and my eyebrow is just skin. But I could look like a fag with an eyebrow one...

Comment

maybe you need to have one where your parents can not see it.
                        Like DRS's friend.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oooch... ripped out did you say? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya, wasn't a pretty sight, but i told something likw that was gonna happen, So I had no compasion for hime.

Comment

Working...
                              X