Jason Becker - Air transcription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Becker - Air transcription

Does anybody happen to have the edition of Guitar for the Practicing Musician wich have the transcription for Jason Becker's Air? I think it's from the early 90's.

I REALLY, REALLY want to play [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] this tune with my friend Julio, and i'll be helpful forever if i can get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Jason Becker - Air transcription

I think I still have it.... let me check.

Comment

pm me if Brad doesn't come up with it. That was my favorite magazine starting out on guitar (in 1991) so there is a slim chance it's in one of the boxes I have over in the corner here.

Comment

Sorry Bro.... I have dug thru EVERYthing and cannot seem to come up with it....Now I'm kicking rocks after hearing you bring up that song. Hopefully Kremit will have a copy....
        Sorry Dude....

Comment

You need Power Tab.
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

'Air' can be found here...
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/shredpit/

Comment

@ Brad: Dude, thanks for taking the time to look for it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@ kremit: PM on the way, thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

@ nor: i'm gonna check that version out. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

@ A. Pulverizer: Thanks for the link [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], but i really hate those txt tabs from the net.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

dude, i have it right here in front of me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i'll hook you up if you still need it.
                MOSH ON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Go to power tab, its like having the mag right in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                  X