My first Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Eagle

I am not an avid golfer by any means. I usually shoot in the low 90s. Today on the 18th 485yds par 5 I hit my first eagle. This following a 10 on a par 4 on the previous hole. I got a really good tee shot that rolled forever down the center of the fairway. I pulled out my 5 wood and hit a slight fade shot to within 3 feet of the cup. I was positive I was going to choke on the putt but I sank it. Look out Tiger here I come.

Re: My first Eagle

Nice hole.... Wish it happend to me sometimes..... Hell, golf is really the only game a person can suck ass at but still have a good time playing.

Comment

Eh, I thought this was a post about a B.C. Rich Eagle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've only ever played miniature golf. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Gather 'round, folks! It's time for another one of my insane, rambling-yet-coherant stories!

I call this one "Golf Story".

About 6 or 7 years ago, I was into golf. Luckily, I lived at a house at the time that had an actual golf course in the backyard. Every once in a while, me, my brother and my brother-in-law would "sneak" onto the members-only course, and commence to **** the damn thing up. What the hell, we weren't members. Actually, that's not true. We were only yelled at once by the head-honcho of the course there. It was funny, his partner occupying the seat beside him, was a case of Coors Lite. Drunk bastard swore at us and told us to beat it. I'm getting off track, this is just some background. Anyway, a little while after we moved out this place, my bro-in-law, Aaron decided to play golf "proper" and set up tee times and such at another local course. He invited me, and I accepted. After arriving, and having played perhaps 5 or 6 holes, one of the most embarrassing things to even happen in my life occured. After teeing off a solid... 30 feet, Aaron told me just to "hop on the back, we'll drive over real quick and you can take another swing". I, somewhat apprehensively, agreed, and hopped on the side of the car and grabbed the bar. All went well, I stepped off , hit the ball and got back in the ca-.., wait, no I didn't. For a reason I can't explain, I re-took the position on the side-back of the cart, holding on to the bar. Aaron, having the attention span of a turkey sandwich, seeing me out of his peripheral vision, leadfooted it. FEAR in my eyes, I gripped the bar with all my might. No dice. I was thrown the frig off that damn golf cart. I landed, rolled and layed there for a bit. Aaron, realizing suddenly I wasn't in the cart, got out and came over to see if I was alright. I suppose I was, and am now, as I'm typing this with my fingers, and not with my toungue.

And that, my friends, is "Golf Story".

Comment

I have a pretty mean short game at the local Putt-Putt... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought it was a post about Desert Eagles...

it's about Golf...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I suck a$$ at real golf. Its lots of fun to get drunk and drive the carts around the course pi$$ing off all the real golfers. especially those snobby arrogant ones, those get extra effort [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] gotta love that!!!

But, put me on a mini golf course and I dominate!!!

I agree with George Carlin's view on Golf Courses, he says they are a waste and they should turn them ALL into housing for the homeless and send all those "elist-golf-****suckers to play minigolf, let them F*** with a windmill for a half an hour,"

Carlin rules!!!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Eh, I thought this was a post about a B.C. Rich Eagle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've only ever played miniature golf. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought You bought an AMC [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                X