Had to put my dog down today :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Had to put my dog down today

Very very sorry to hear it. He will be missed, and well remembered.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

frankencat sorry to here about Blackie [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      One thing that helps me get through my loss is to think about all the crazy/Great times and things me and my friend did together.Nothing will ever erase those memories.
      There are alot of pets that are mistreated and never loved but for Blackie he lived a wonderful life full of love with a wonderful loving family [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        "Beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. rather hold me gently in your arms, remembering sunny days and hours upon hours of play and companionship, and allow skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest, and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands." ~Unknown

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me cry. I'm remembering my cat, who died on the operating table 3 years ago.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry Ron. It's just a reminder that we are trusted to do what is best for our friends when the time comes. Sorry about your cat bro.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

my uncle's had numerous black labs over the years. one was Buckwheat, other's Stymie. can tell already Stymie's startin' to age. gettin' gray, havin' various little health matters that need to be tended to. i'm gonna' miss that dog man. sorry dude. i know it's rough. only time's gonna' help. g'luck chief.

Comment

Frankencat, sorry for your loss. Your song for him is beautiful, and he lives in your heart. My cat Budger died in 1992 at 15 years and 8 months, and I still cry sometimes when think of him.Jack, the verse you quoted is also beautiful.I think Ron was complimenting it, not complaining. That's how it affected me.Pets are the most loyal creatures on Earth. We could take a cue from them. Blackie, aka Jake, rest in peace.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

very truly sorry, i just had to put one o fmy dogs down a few weeks ago.....she was very abused when i got her and i gave the best life i could...i know how you feel man.....
                www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

I also thought Ron was complimenting it, I didn't mean to come across as thinking he was complaining. There is alot more to that verse and here it is.

"Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of mine.
                  Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I lick your hand between your blows, your patience and understanding will teach me more quickly the things you would have me do.
                  Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps fall upon my waiting ear.
                  When it's cold and wet, please take me inside for I am now a domesticated animal no longer used to the ferocious elements.
                  I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.
                  Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest on the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the world, for you are my god, and I your devoted worshipper.
                  Keep my bowl filled with clean water, for would I not reproach you when it's dry, I can not tell you when I thirst.
                  Feed me clean food, that I may romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing, and able to protect you with my life at the approach of danger.
                  And beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. rather hold me gently in your arms, remembering sunny days and hours upon hours of play and companionship, and allow skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest, and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands." ~Unknown
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro.... RIP Blackie... Dogs are almost like children sometimes.... Atleast you were the last thing he saw before he went to the big kennel in the sky.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Sorry to hear that, I've lost numerous pets through the years, and it is never easy.
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                      X