Stupid Jackyl question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Jackyl question.....

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the Jackyl song...ya know, the chainsaw song thingy.....c'mon, yall know what Im talkin about...WHATS THE NAME OF IT????

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Stupid Jackyl question.....

I think it's the lumberjack
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thats what I needed...thanks...

Mrs LPC (too lazy to look for the winkie)

Comment

Yes, "Lumberjack" off their self titled first cd. Of course Jesse James Dupree also does a chainsaw bit on the second album, "Headed for Destruction" off of Push Comes to Shove.

Comment

Mrs LPC,
          Were you watching the 40 best metal hairbands on VH1 too??

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

If not- then ya missed it. Jackyl was featured, don't remember what number they were though.

Em

Comment

Speaking of Jackyl, they were at Sturgis last week, Full Throttle, and they taped from Wed thru Thursday and it's going to be on Pay per View on Friday, check your local cable listings, blah blah blah... It should be quite cool, it's not just them but like 36 hrs of taping from Sturgis last week.

I saw them last year and they rocked, also saw Firehouse and Great White, Firehouse SMOKED while GW couldn't pull of a single tune without major issues!

Pat

Pat

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man...a band I always loved was Firehouse....growing up in the 80's and playing in a glam cover band in Maine, Firehouse was a staple! Bill Leverty had some cool rhythms and catchy leads....Ah, forgive me...I'm a 80's glam junkie [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

Dude, they smoked! Leverty was phenominal, quite a pleasure watching him rip it up for an hour and a half! He's quite the player and I never realized it until I saw it first hand! They smoked GW by a long shot!!!

As for the song, yes, it's The Lumberjack song...

Pat

Comment

I still have three of their album in my collection... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How many did they put out overall?

Comment

i think they're still releasing albums...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Last time Firehouse was in town my friends opened for them (www.inthemob.com)-they said that Firehouse was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X