I'm a 2000 Man!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a 2000 Man!!!

Well I finally have something to show for my life. I reached 2000 post on the JCF. Do I get some sorta Cirtifacit or something now??? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also I think cirtifacit's spelled wrong, I tried the spell check but that thing is whack [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I\'m a 2000 Man!!!

Uh... what exactly is a cirtifacit?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Is that anything like a certificate?

Oh... and to answer your question.... No. No you don't. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn to late to edit... Well maybe the admins could pay to send me to a Special spelling school or something, then I could get a certificate [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]. The only one I have now is this Damn High School diploma and as you see that didn't help. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What sucks is I don't pay attention to what I'm typing, like when I write I look at how I'm spelling **** and here I just type away [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I'm not far from 1000 and I joined this year... Wow, I need a life... [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Dooooooooooood... That was REALLY bad! WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Like I said I DON"T pay attention to what I type, all this flows freely from my mind. I think I try to type to fast too.

Comment

Hey, man. I do that, too. No worries. But I'll print up a certifacit and mail it to you if you want. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

You don't get a certifacit, but Ron may send you "Hooked on Phonics" instead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats on the 2K!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X