X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bloodbath!

Dunno if this has been posted here yet, but

NEW BLOODBATH!!!

(with Peter Tagtgren from Hypocrisy on vocals since Akerfeldt left)

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: new bloodbath!

F U C K Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Christly is a beast!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

more info

evidently Swano has switched to guitar as well (with Martin “Axe” Axenrot (Witchery, Satanic Slaughter) taking over on drums.

The guitar tone is a just little less disgusting than their earlier stuff (which I loved, so nasty sounding, gave it a very old school swedish vibe.), but still has just enough of that sick buzziness [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Woah.

Comment

Dude I got Witchery on right now ...I'm a big fan of Jensen riffs...

I got the Bloodbath EP and their last full lenghth...

OH crap ...duh ....Christy is in Burning Inside ...that's right ...I'm too high!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Dude I got Witchery on right now ...I'm a big fan of Jensen riffs...

I got the Bloodbath EP and their last full lenghth...

OH crap ...duh ....Christy is in Burning Inside ...that's right ...I'm too high!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            hehe, I was wondering who Christy was.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Recommend me a burning inside album? they sound pretty cool from what I can find [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it's pretty cool stuff ...Richard Christy ...he played in Death and Iced Earth amoung others..

They have two ...1st The eve of the enetities and Apparition on the crash label..

Apparition is the better one..

Right now listening to the new Dismember!!!

Thanks for the Bloodbath update...I'll grab that sucker when it comes out!!!

Peter is a hellava producer in his abyss studios ...everything him or Swano touches sounds great ..IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it's great!! I've heard a few more songs from the album since Dan Swanö works at a music store in my city where he had the entire cd spinning as background music. Very cool stuff I assure you! A local guy named Simon from the band Flushed (www.flushedmetal.com, although their site seems to be down at the moment) lays down a few guitar solos on the album as well!

I'll buy the album when it comes out, no question about that!

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks for posting the update, I wasn't sure if they were actually going to do something or not. I like the guitars better on the Ep and full length, but this is still cool! I'll definitely pick it up when it comes out.

Comment

wayyyyy too much metal to buy ..

I have a dozen cds on it's way from Century media ...and that's not even a 1/100th of all the new stuff comin' out ...

Well the sea of infinite metal is vast ....and I am tryin' like hell to keep afloat! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a feeling that this is gonna rule!
                      You can hear the hm-2(?) on the guitars, its just less in your face this time. Still way brutal.

cant believe I lost my bloodbath shirt..

Comment

Peter T rules.

Comment

Did Richard Christy totally give up drums now that he works on the Howard Stern show?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jeez what kind of setups do those guys use? They sound fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                            X