Back from (a very short) vacation...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from (a very short) vacation...pics

Hey gang...just got back last night from a short vacation.
    I managed to get up in the air and get some pics (which is a yearly ritual with me...my arial photography is seen all over Wildwood NJ)
    Rained two days out of the 4 we were there (remnants of Charley), but the sun eventually came out and baked us. Here's some pics. Enjoy!

I took a pic of the heli instrument pod on purpose.

Kerry and I...notice the shirt I am wearing! Showin' some love for my favorite axes! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Back from (a very short) vacation...pics

Cool pics. As someone who's not comfortable with flying, the one with the heli instrument pod makes me wanna puke. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Cool pics. As someone who's not comfortable with flying, the one with the heli instrument pod makes me wanna puke. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tekky...then that particular moment DEFINITELY wouldda made you hurl...it was a 3G turn the heli did. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        BTW, I just ordered some black/blue DiMarzios from Brian @ Universaljems... now start painting my guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bite me snakeskin boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yay joisey! I used to spend summers in seaside park; I miss the jersey shore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

(are those taken down around wildwood/cape may?)

Comment

Yabba,
              Yep...flew over the Wildwood coast guard inlet...so those pics are basically over the Crest. I love the Joisey shore...it ain't the Bahamas...but it's got a vibe all it's own!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Thanks Tekky...then that particular moment DEFINITELY wouldda made you hurl...it was a 3G turn the heli did. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, very dangerous too... I probably would have projectile vomited all over the windshield. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Bite me snakeskin boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  LMAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm literally scared stiff of flying. My body tenses up so bad by the time we land I feel like I just ran a marathon. Thats why I was so beat when we met up in Chi town Tekky.

The funny thing is when I was in the army, I repelled from copters. For some reason I did'nt mind army pilots, that and the death wish I had at the time.

Killer shirt Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Well, actually, I'm sure Ken was debating wearing his Jackson shirt or his "Captain Cave-Man" outfit from his lifestyle days [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thank the gods that he chose the Jackson swag [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh yeah Ken, nice to finally see the Warrioret finally [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, you gots to come on another mini vacation here in Min-Pin country [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Baby Warrior! Too funny. Nice pics, sorry ya had the rain. Sounds like a good time anyway.

And cool shirt!
                        Keith
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Hope ya had fun spendin' my money, ya prick! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ken you were in my neck of the woods, or should I say sand. Never got to see Wildwood from that view, didn't even recognize it! Was the boardwalk crowded?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Hope ya had fun spendin' my money, ya prick! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The trip was a gift ya prick...so NO none of your money spent! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey John!....yeah..the boardwalk got crowded once the sun came out. You never took the heli tour off the first Morey's pier? It's great!....I highly recommend it if you've never done it before.

Comment

Working...
                              X