Attn: Lost Camel!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Lost Camel!!!

Hopin you see this and Email me or Pm Me!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Attn: Lost Camel!!!

Just bumping to the top. All I want to know is the status on the shipping on the guitar, You've had the guitar I traded you for 10 days and I know you had the hurricane down there last week so I'm just trying to see if you've shipped it or not.

Comment

Some people in the affected areas still don't have power back yet. If you have a phone # you may want to try that, as phone lines are usually still good even when electricity is out.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Just got an email from Lost Camel. Seems that he's been kicked out of his house. He said he can't log on here because he's been banned and asked me to let you know that he will ship as soon as he gets his stuff. Just passing along the info.

Comment

By "his Stuff" do you mean the bass?? He's had that for 15 days.

Comment

Drs, you had problem with the Fedex sending your bass to him and now you are having problem receiving a bass from this guy?
            You seem to me like you have nightmares on this deal...

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

He said his dad kicked him out in the middle of the hurricane and hasn't let him back in to get anything. PM me your email address and I'll forward his messages.

Comment

hey you sons of b's.... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

K. I'm not really that concerd about any of this, It's only a $15 bass and a squire strat. Just the princeaple, I guess.

Comment

He was banned? Wow, I haven't seen him say anything controversial or out of line. Wonder what happened?
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ehh.... he's NOT banned according to his profile. His email is [email protected] if you want to reach him directly.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Dude wtf little ox man?

Call me (954)-588-4731. If your dad kicked you out, you can come stay with us.
                        What kinda **** man kicks a 16 year old kid out?

Seriously, have John call me. His cell is shut off..I just tried to call it.

Comment

You have to wonder if he got kicked out or if he ran away? Even if he got thrown out, you can log onto the Internet at a library. Him not contacting DRS directly is kinda fukked up no matter what happened.

Having said that, I hope the kid's okay and I'm sure all would be forgiven if he came through. He told Mariner99 he was banned from here, but KMaynard said in the Feedback thread that he is NOT banned.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shipped my **** to a Steve Oxnard not a John

If he fukking faked his name, I should be able to kick his little bitch ass 16 year old ass all over the fuckkin florida coast

Comment

No, John is a friend of Lost Camel's DRS. He is also a JCFer, though he hasn't been around for awhile that I've noticed.

Don't blame you for being pissed off though!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X