Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attn: Lost Camel!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Gee, the deal that WarriorX7 was supposed to pay me has been hanging since May. Now THAT'S patience, dudes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's nothing. He's had my Dinky body for a refin for over a year! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then again, I also want him to get me a neck for it, and I also did tell him no rush. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Gee, the deal that WarriorX7 was supposed to pay me has been hanging since May. Now THAT'S patience, dudes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]That's nothing. He's had my Dinky body for a refin for over a year! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then again, I also want him to get me a neck for it, and I also did tell him no rush. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]The difference is, he's doing you a service for which I guess you'll pay a heavy discount, or maybe get for free?Ron is owed money, and Ken is more or less laughing about it when he posts about it. That's not cool. I'd at least be humble and apologetic if my ass were haging in the wind, not posting laughing graemlins at the guy who's waiting to get paid.Also, you're in driving distance if you decide enough's enough and decide to go get your Dinky body. LA to Jersey is a long ride to collect a bill.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good point. I will be paying for it, but I haven't put out any money yet. And, yes, if I were Ron, I'd probably be a little upset, too.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm just waiting for my last $100, THEN I'll drop the hammer on ol' Ken! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

For the latest in Ken-chutzpah, check the reverse head Explorer thread in Efraid.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In Ken's defense, it was a deal where Ken was doing ME a favor, but the deal fell through (back in April) so it's a refund situation....that's been hanging out...since May....Hmmm, maybe....I SHOULD be mad after all! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Okay, so if it's a refund situation, then I take it you paid, he backed out, and then has held your dough for 5 months? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Wow, what a cool favor he did you, what are you sniveling about then? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X