X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR1T keychain?

I say this on Ebay:

Click here!

Anybody know where I can buy something similar except cheaper? There's no way I'm spending $25 on a frickin' trinket. $10 would be more reasonable. Right now my keyring is bare except for my boring keys. Nobody would know that it was mine if I dropped it in a public place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson RR1T keychain?

Key Chain

Comment

Ohhh... well then... :o I never bother to check the Fender online store because they don't frickin' ship to Canada, and there's no Canadian Fender website. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me know that it's actually official merch. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Now I am tempted to confront the guy about his 100% mark up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You should contact one of these Jackson dealers on JCF.
          They should be able to help you.
          Not sure if cheap or not.
          They usual don't make that much money selling stuff like these but I am pretty sure they will sell these at teh same pirce you see on Fender's site plus shipping.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ohhh... well then... :o I never bother to check the Fender online store because they don't frickin' ship to Canada, and there's no Canadian Fender website. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me know that it's actually official merch. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Man, that makes no sense. I ordered a shirt from there about 6 months ago, and if I remember right, I think it shipped from Canada...Go figure. Yeah, the dude's mark up on the Bay is nuts.

Comment

Working...
            X