Cockroaches must love me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cockroaches must love me...

Palmetto bugs are NOT german cockroaches. German Cockroaches are small with two dark stripes behind their head. The flying one is the American Cockroach (also called a Palmetto Bug) - which is one of the largest roaches. German cockroaches are the worst to have in the house as they are the hardest to get rid of.

The Oriental cockroach is totally different and looks like a giant pill-bug, potato bug, roly-poly or whatever they're called in your local area.

Cracks me up that grown men/women are afraid of something as small and helpless as a frickin' roach, spider, or any other "bug".

Comment

Never had any roach problems ....Spiders tho!!!

I like spiders ...they make lots of cobwebs...!!!

they only roaches I have is in my ashtray!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hm. Bugs. Okay.
        Check out this COOL dude that wandered into my back yard this summer...

(Yes, I know my lawn sucks. I live in a desert.)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Cracks me up that grown men/women are afraid of something as small and helpless as a frickin' roach, spider, or any other "bug".

[/ QUOTE ]

Instincts, my friend... instincts. That's what I blame my senseless fear on. Damn ancestors. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Some people love spiders and can have the damn things crawling all over them, in their mouths... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I'd rather have my wang skinned with a dull rusty knife and fed to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

awww..he's cute and fuzzy ...

but Em Spiders are not bugs ...they're mammals ...that's why they have pubes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

When I was stationed at Camp Lejune, NC there were tons of those huge friggin' palmetto bugs. Biggest I killed was about 3 inches. There was sort of an urban legend type rumor around base that the mess hall Gunny at French Creek had a 5 incher is his office he couldn't kill so he shot it with his Colt 1911. Untrue? In all likelyhood, but it was a cool story non the less.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                So says the man who was bitten by a spider and wears the silly blue and red costume. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  awww..he's cute and fuzzy ...

but Em Spiders are not bugs ...they're mammals ...that's why they have pubes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Yeah RIGHT, Bill! Shhhuuuure.
                  That is one cute tarantula, I'll grant you that. But I'm not buying that they're mammals.
                  They're arachnids, as I know you know! Pubey arachnids.
                  Ewwwww.

Em

Comment

That was pretty silly huh Em!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I would say, Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, you can't go by hair. Dolphins, porpoises, and whales are all mammals, but they are bald - and no Bill, they don't shave their heads, nor their nutsacks.

Spiders are more related to shrimps and lobsters than to us!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yes but Rich dolphins have blowholes ...and that means a lot!

I like shrimp and lobster ...I don't think that fuzzy spider would taste that good in melted butter..

Comment

Bill's PP stuck in a blowhole... news story tomorrow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude that actually happend to me once ...that's not funny dude! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I used to work at Sea World a long time ago ... I don't like talking about it.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Bwhahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry I brought it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X