No announcement yet.

Whats on YOUR bathroom sink/counter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats on YOUR bathroom sink/counter???

[ QUOTE ]
    Toothpaste as in a tube of toothpaste or just gobs of toothpaste?? If its a tube of toothpaste and stubble...thats one clean mother **** bathroom sink....

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm anal about gobs of toothpaste... So just tube of paste and some stuble, who someone made a comment about when she got home.

Sigh... I need a replacement babe... One that is a bit more relaxed...

Comment

Cum again? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I couldn't identify 99.9% of the **** in my bathroom. But as long as I can find my toothbrush, I'm good.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Scooby Doo ToothBrush
          Noxima Face Cream
          Noxima Face Pads
          Clearasel Face Wash
          Bar of Soap
          Deoderant
          Bottle Of Water
          Shaving Gel
          Razer
          Pink Hair Dye
          Nfl preveiw/fantasy mag
          Car Craft
          Racer X Ill.

All this for a 22 year old Male
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Toothpaste as in a tube of toothpaste or just gobs of toothpaste?? If its a tube of toothpaste and stubble...thats one clean mother **** bathroom sink....

[/ QUOTE ] No, I'm anal about gobs of toothpaste... So just tube of paste and some stuble, who someone made a comment about when she got home.Sigh... I need a replacement babe... One that is a bit more relaxed...

[/ QUOTE ]That's what happens when they turn 23, John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

nothing on the sinks but bars of lever 2000..

I don't keep anything else on the sink..I'm sorry

nothing else to say ...I'm boring

bye now
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Toothpaste, toothbrush, razor plade, deodorant, after shave, a hairbrush and a lot of hair [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Cum again? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should clean that off the sink dude. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Small basket with Washcloths, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Razor, Shaving Cream. I think that's it.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] No, I'm anal about gobs of toothpaste... So just tube of paste and some stuble, who someone made a comment about when she got home.Sigh... I need a replacement babe... One that is a bit more relaxed...

[/ QUOTE ]That's what happens when they turn 23, John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... Well, she turns 24 Monday the 23rd... Maybe it will get better?

Comment

Those hardened gobs of toothpaste makes great after dinner mints ...minus the stubble.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Waterpik, toothbrushes (2, the girlfriend is in town on her vacation), razor, soft soap, can of AXE (can't remember which flavor), two bottles of hair gel (one for her and one for me, now that I can put mine back in a ponytail), hair brush (mine), comb (hers). That's about all that will fit on my sink. Anything else gets knocked off into the bathtub or the garbage can. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Saline solution (contact lens), Lever 2000, whitening toothpaste, toothbrush (2), antiperspirant, dental pick, green tea scented hand soap.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X