X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you SMELLING right now?

Bwaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Melanie Sisneros' hair! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: What are you SMELLING right now?

feet
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Ron, is her hair still attached to her body or
      is this a trophy you took?
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nothing but the Air...

Comment

Ha ha Rich! The former; I'm currently partying at her house! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, when working roadcrew, ya never know when headstocks and manes will collide!! Anyway, Party On Wayne (I mean Ron!) [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

sex. lots of it. ha wow my fingers are nimalae heheh innnnnnnmble

Comment

My friggin' kid's Burrito farts all night.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Ha ha Rich! The former; I'm currently partying at her house! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're on the JCF??? Dude, get a life!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    My friggin' kid's Burrito farts all night.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Hahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm smelling my own farts from yesterday's barbecue. Hot dogs, hamburgers, lots of different alcohol. Pretty soon I'll be punishing the toilet! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cucumber Melon lotion....its right next to me where I left it last night after I took a bath...oh and dirty hair...I havent washed my hair since....damn I cant remember...

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pubic?
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Funny my PP smells like Cucumber Melon lotion ...go figure.

Not implying of any connection there Mrs LPC..

but that's the scent of my hand cream..

so my hand and PP smell like cucumber melon ...what a wonderful bouquet!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pubic?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Ruh roh Raggy [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                            Ron's gonna blow a gasket over that [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Fukk Miller time...this is [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] time [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I take it Ron has the hots for Melanie ....

I got to meet her she seems very nice..

Now I remember what I told her ...couldn't remember in my usual metal show pill induced stupor..

I told her she was the prettiest member of Hangar 18....she said she wasn't .. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

she said she likes the way I smell like cucumber melon...(kiddin') [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X