• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen Sues Orioles

Van Halen
    just read the artical so i decided to put it up for everybody

Re: Van Halen Sues Orioles

I cant wait to hear the reason the Orioles are going to give. Because unless they pictures of one of the band members screwing a dead goat while smoking crack with a pregnant 13 yer old, Van Halen's got this one.

Dumbass baseball anyway, fuggin cure for insomnia.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I cant wait to hear the reason the Orioles are going to give. Because unless they pictures of one of the band members screwing a dead goat while smoking crack with a pregnant 13 yer old, Van Halen's got this one.

Dumbass baseball anyway, fuggin cure for insomnia.

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      VanOsbourne I would have to agree [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        pictures of one of the band members screwing a dead goat while smoking crack with a pregnant 13 yer old

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Comment

I'm saying its a bad thing if you get caught. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW goats are afraid of water. So if ya put pan of water in front of em they will back right up to ya.

Just a little something I learned from Bill. Sheep Molester!

Comment

Bill's busted!!!!

Comment

awwwwww..you know at this point the least I know about Van Halen ....the better..

I'll just cling onto memories of awesome 25 year old albums...

They have become just another Metallica to me ...sad to say ....

a empty shell of what used to be ...

Put the fork in it ED ...please! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Orioles will have to work a little harder on their promo once the Expos move to Washington...

Actually, I'm surprised the Orioles were willing to gamble that VH would still be functioning by September. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe they determined ticket sales wouldn't support the show. What other shows nearby are VH playing?

**** happens and shows are cancelled all the time. If Ed falls over drunk and breaks his hand, or Sammy eats some skanky muffpie and loses his voice, they'd cancel and throw a fit if someone sued THEM.

Hell, Peavey should've sued ED for every dime he has after his NAMM '03 apearance. He fukked them hard because he couldn't sober up for 2 or 3 hours.

Finally, If VH knew on July 29 that they didn't have the gig, they could just rebook the gigs they rearranged, if that story's even true. I'm just glad I saw them when they were a living band that mattered in its time.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Actually, I'm surprised the Orioles were willing to gamble that VH would still be functioning by September. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Bwhahahahaha!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Aw, man. I misread the subject line, and I thought this thread was about VH suing Oreos.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Keith

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I'm thinking that if no contract was signed, then VH is just ttrying to get some cash? If not, the venues where they cancelled shows or rescheduled could sue them as well, right? Kind of foolish of the VH camp to rearrang those shows with no contract.

Comment

Eds hurting hard for $$$$$ right now ...that's his whole MO to throw out that new crap ...another best of "milker" for money..

those two new songs ...boring at best ...at least guitar wise ...very generic , tossed together songwriting and performance ..In my strong opinion..

sammy still sounds good...he don't need the money ...he wants to do it.

Not like preist ...these guys are still hungry ...they are trying their asses off and it shows , it's genuine...that new album is going to be great ...like a painkiller part II on steroids ...mark my words.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Whay did that team name themselves after a cookie anyway...I always wondered that.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X